away days left

only 2 decent away games to go which should attract a decent away following which are vale and donny, vale should attract a few seen as tho its only an hr away but im really looking forward to donny away which falls on easter monday when no one is working (hardly) new stadium which some people havent been (myself) and its pretty much a derby

so just wondering what peoples views are to how many will go because i hope we take alot seen as tho its really are last 2 decent away games of this season!!!!

only 2 decent away games to go which should attract a decent away following which are vale and donny, vale should attract a few seen as tho its only an hr away but im really looking forward to donny away which falls on easter monday when no one is working (hardly) new stadium which some people havent been (myself) and its pretty much a derby

so just wondering what peoples views are to how many will go because i hope we take alot seen as tho its really are last 2 decent away games of this season!!!!

I'll be going to both, decent local away games.

I think we will take quite a few to both.

Kellysheroes I see you didn't get your avatar sorted out, did you get the PM reply I sent you regarding your Avatar?

What's wrong with Crewe?

I struggle to think of Doncaster in any way shape or form as a derby.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

oh yeah crewe (sorry)

i know its not really a derby just think it will be a decent attendance with them being up there, wellens, people off work new stadium, it will be a cracker!!!! (hopefully)

I'd hope so too. It's my favourite venture is Donny and like to make a weekend of it anyway. This will just make it moreso...

i know its not really a derby just think it will be a decent attendance with them being up there, wellens, people off work new stadium, it will be a cracker!!!! (hopefully)

There hasn't been a decent attendance at our two Donny appearances so far this season. Do you envisage this one being more appealing to the 'occasionals'?

Looking forward to visiting Donnies new ground and having Port Vale on a weekend.

Brighton should be a jolly knees up for the OASIS crew, Brizzie ... not sure how many are going to this as the train back is at 10.05pm, unless I get a lift to the station I'll have to do the unthinkable and leave early!!!

Luton followed by Inspiral Carpets / St Patricks weekend will be another big one

Swindon is Danny's / Brizzie crews local weekend fixture so will be a big one

Crewe ......... don't forget its fancy dress, already started the designs for OASIS crew and should be massive

Sure theres a theme running through this :drinking45:

Northampton ......... probally engineering works on the trains, not very exciting this one.

There hasn't been a decent attendance at our two Donny appearances so far this season. Do you envisage this one being more appealing to the 'occasionals'?

Those were midweek games this one falls on an easter monday so as an occasional away fan I will be going to this one am sure a few more will be in the same boat. But it also depends ion how we are playing as it always does on how many will follow.

Alas I'm not going to Donny as i'm away (and i'd imagine some people are elsewhere too). I did however go to the FA cup game and thought our section was quite well filled given it was a mid week game in the middle of winter and it looked like we were going to loose. Crewe might be a massive gate if we have a good or a bad run between now and then as its a piece of pi** to get to and the following Monday is a Bank Holiday. I might well go to quite a few of the others especially as I've only been to Port Vale once and we battered them and won 3-0. TBH i'm one of those people who doesn't know what he's doing the next day never mind in 6 weeks time.

I plan to go to...

Bristol Rovers

Vale

Luton

Doncaster (although I hate that soulless bowl - people, please stop getting excited about going there)

Northampton

Crewe as well if it means something.

Three of those above (four if I go to Crewe) will be new grounds.

Vale - has to be a win this time!!

Luton - like many people on here, this will be followed by Inspiral Carpets in London

Doncaster

Swindon - haven't been to Swindon for 16 years

Northampton - never been but I have a mate who is a Northampton fan, so it'd be nice to do to them what they did to us at BP

Crewe - it can't be worse than last season

I've never been to Brighton away and fancied it this season because I have friends living nearby who I could stay with. Typically, it clashes with Versus Cancer at the MEN Arena. The only other absentee is Bristol. A Tuesday night is just not possible.

Bristol Rovers - Not been and possibly last chance to go there under current format.

Brighton - One train from my brothers (Watford) to Brighton. A couple of rail beers on the way. Catch the Birmingham v Arsenal game with about four pints. Watch the main event. Out and into Brighton to watch the Barcodes v Scummers game with a few pints. Then a few rail beers on the journey back. It's already written in stone.

Vale - I'll try and talk myself out of it but no doubt I'll end up leaving saying how much I :censored: hate the place.

Luton - Very visitable from Watford again.

Donny - Make a weekend of it.

Swindon - Go on then, I've twisted my arm as it could potentially be my last game of the season.

But as pointed out elsewhere I'm clinically insane.