1. 1. where will we finish come may?

• Champions
    • Second
    • Playoffs
    • Top half
    • upper bottom half
    • just above relegation
    • the dreaded bottom four

I Went for playoffs - remember balckpool last year, mid table for a lot of it then had a great run and went up! i've got to be an optimist! We did very well against Carlisle and Jarret looked good. Didn't make it away at the weekend but again by all accounts we did well. Lomax is decent but I still think we're missing a left back but have more options now elsewhere. Fingers crossed crossley stays fit now with poggs out but with a few wins we could be up there...

I honestly don't feel we have a strong enough squad to mount a late play-off charge, we've got the line-up to win games but we're bound to pick up injuries and suspensions and beyond the first XI I think we don't have the quality for promotion. But I just hope that we finnish the season as strong as we can, and the players coming through can get the experience required to help improve the game and we'll have a strong base for next season

I've gone for play-offs - just. I believe that we can finish 6th now that performances over the last two weeks look more promising. Don't you see Jarrett & Livermore wanting Championship football again? It's some incentive for them to give their all. We've already got Championship quality players in Gregan (when he's fit again), Hazell and Hughes (when fully fit),so why shouldn't we be confident about a late season push. Yes, we at least need another striker, but other teams have done it at the last minute, so why not Latics? The fat lady ain't started singing yet.

:ktf:

I've gone for play-offs - just. I believe that we can finish 6th now that performances over the last two weeks look more promising. Don't you see Jarrett & Livermore wanting Championship football again? It's some incentive for them to give their all. We've already got Championship quality players in Gregan (when he's fit again), Hazell and Hughes (when fully fit),so why shouldn't we be confident about a late season push. Yes, we at least need another striker, but other teams have done it at the last minute, so why not Latics? The fat lady ain't started singing yet.

:ktf:

lets get the big 3 out of the division this season and we will be in with a chance next time. still going with swansea forest and leeds to go up.