Jarrett speaks about his Club - Candlelight?

Left there in 1974. What about Mr Street getting time for abusing those Kids????

I left there in 1984. Great school, shame about the location. Although, it was a good/different-type of education when trying to get the bus home back to Derker! :wink:

Saw that in the Chron last year about Mr. Street - always thought he was a bit strange. He taught us German. Thank f**k he didn't teach P.E.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left there in 1984. Great school, shame about the location. Although, it was a good/different-type of education when trying to get the bus home back to Derker! :wink:

Saw that in the Chron last year about Mr. Street - always thought he was a bit strange. He taught us German. Thank f**k he didn't teach P.E.

[/quote

He taught German and Latin I seem to remember. He was our form teacher for five years and used to take lads (ONLY) on days out to Rivington Pike and other local beauty spots. My Mum wouldn't let me go. She had the perve sussed straight away. Terence Ambrose Street full name (all public knowledge I thought!!!)