Michael Bridges

Was told last night that the word from inside is it's a load of :censored:. I hope not if he's fit, coz I'd like to see him here....but the IF is a big IF.

Read tonight’s Chron its a fact we are after him but Shez says not likely to happen at the mo

Edited by ritchie82

Read tonight’s Chron its a fact we are after him but Shez says not likely at the mo

The Chron has a fact? Lol....come on, you'll be telling me the moon is made of cheese next :wink:

Anyway, a mate emailed the club. The club replied with it being :censored: that we've approached Bridges. Asking and approaching (that's offering a deal of some sort) are a bit different...some are claiming he turned us down on deadline day. Whether it's all to cool speculation...who knows. If you don't want to believe it....no probs....we possibly might go for him when he is fit. At present though, I'm saying what I've been told :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

After reading in the Chron in mid January that Sheridan was having no luck in the transfer market I emailed Alan Hardy and recommended this signing to which he replied "Thanks, I'll pass this onto John". If it goes ahead you can all bow down to me mo'fos!

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies