King Shez: Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack!

Shez has provoked me into breaking my Lenten silence. He's taken a leaf out of King Kev's book and we can expect some 5-4 results from now on. He wants two wins to stop him thinking of relegation and the another nine wins to have a chance of the Play-offs. So he's going for all-out attack.

Discuss.

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1235288,00.html

Sounds like there will be plenty of shots then, whether any of them will actually go in is another matter, probably in the other end. Might as well go for it!

If this is going to get us 11 wins from 18 games then why don't we play this all season?

Practicing corners and free kicks will help us score more goals :wink:

Saying that Livermore seems to be able to take corners and Davies last night for Wales was hitting some sweet balls into the box with the outside of his foot :shock:

Upwards and Onwards ... Prepare for nose bleeds people, we are on the up the table ! :grin:

The only problem I have with this, its all well and good battering forward... if we had someone who is fit and can finish.... we can make a million chances, we just need someone to put em in the onion bag...

I can see it now - 47 shots on goal and we still lose 1-0.... I am feeling a flash forward.... some spanish news channel gets some footage of Davies being clean through on our latest 1-0 defeat.... Davies.... Scores?

Only jokin - bring it on!

I’m trying to guess what this Toon Fever will actually mean on the pitch – we don’t have that many obvious options in terms of putting extra forwards on – JJ to push up behind the strikers? 5 in midfield with GMac, Taylor, Livermore all pushing up?

Here’s two punts – either A N Other signs before 3PM on Saturday – or – we kick off with a defence of Stam, Rubes and Eardley. Anyway, I’m glad that Shez heard that I decided to travel up for the game and put a show on for me. Must remind Alan to give my seat number to the dancing chicks as well :bblue2:

Wasn't this said about October with the "Now Watch Us Go" headline and we lost 3-0 at Donny? :blush::lol:

I look forward to an African Nations style game Saturday then with defenders shooting from 60 yards and strikers encouraging them to as well.

should be fun to watch.

cant imagine crossley running up the pitch like christiano ronaldo nutmegging everyone before cooly slooting into the top corner.

he must have tied up a bloody good loan signing for tomorrow then thats all i can think.

Shez is rumoured to be asking for the laws of the game to be changed to allow the nearest-to-goal player to be able to handle the ball! Will this all-out attack policy be music to the ears of all the missing 'supporters'?

I bet it will be to opposing managers!

Well if the red scum can do it (see Spurs denied penalty last Sat) then why can't we.....get it done! Handballs galore! :grin:

"Will" "Comeback" "Bite" "Arse" Springs to mind watch us go and get beat 1-0 now...... Unless shez has his hands on another striker! :idea:

If Allesandra plays and performs like he did against Carlisle we'll score plenty imo. Not that we shoould be relying on the youngsters too much, but they showed they have the ability and football brains to tear defences apart in this division.

If Allesandra plays and performs like he did against Carlisle we'll score plenty imo. Not that we shoould be relying on the youngsters too much, but they showed they have the ability and football brains to tear defences apart in this division.

Seems odd that Shez has come up with this change of playing policy after seeing the lads in training this week....................... without Eardley and Davies. Pehaps he's discovered someone who can take corners and free kicks.

Good, positive, stuff and I like it. If we just go hell for leather for goals then we'll at least pick up the handful of points we need to ensure survival. If it works then we make the playoffs, if it goes tits up then we end up lower mid table rather than 10th.

We don't have much to lose.