minutes applause on saturday

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whores of Ipswich aren't quite the same. Their families had largely disowned them and they were law breaking trash. Not much sympathy there from the general public. Not going to sell newspapers. Obviously whilst on the run this bloke was a risk and posed as news, but once that was done it was relegated to the back of nowhere.

NB. Children are obviously more worthy of our pity than someone who has knowingly put themselves in a dangerous situation.

Whilst I agree with you about the children. None of us know why those women turned to prostitution and ended up as the victims of the alledged pscho. They are no less deserving of sympathy than anyone else. I would also contend that their deaths Do sell papers. Just look at the Yorkshire Ripper enquiry. Press could'nt get enough of it.

The whores of Ipswich aren't quite the same. Their families had largely disowned them and they were law breaking trash. Not much sympathy there from the general public. Not going to sell newspapers. Obviously whilst on the run this bloke was a risk and posed as news, but once that was done it was relegated to the back of nowhere.

NB. Children are obviously more worthy of our pity than someone who has knowingly put themselves in a dangerous situation.

Whilst I agree with you about the children. None of us know why those women turned to prostitution and ended up as the victims of the alledged pscho. They are no less deserving of sympathy than anyone else. I would also contend that their deaths Do sell papers. Just look at the Yorkshire Ripper enquiry. Press could'nt get enough of it.

Yes we do....almost every paper carried the story of each of them. They all turned to drugs for various reasons and then needed to fund there habit, so they sold themseleves.....