Tuesday night

I think we should all sit on the terracing and see if the stewards make us stand up

does that mean bristol rovers ground is not all seats? the old ground was a real dump ,never been to the new one rovers i see they only have 3000 seats and the rest is open terrace, i thought all grounds have to be all seated?

Edited by boboafc

Will you be bringing your 'Shez Out!' petition Kyle?

I dont think its needed these days diego, people know where i stand on the shez issue and people have their own opinions.

However all this about the boo boys not going tuesday, people class me as a boo boy because i hate sheridan yet i give the players all my support on matchdays.

Sat in the lookers lower on sat and theres a few people in their that make me look good! pitty they dont have a computer really. (Joke)

:D

I dont think its needed these days diego, people know where i stand ....................................because i hate sheridan.........

You don't seem so sure. If you have the 'Shez out!' petition with you, you could produce it if we go a goal behind and then rip it up if Shez gets things right by the end of the game. :wink:

I dont think its needed these days diego, people know where i stand on the shez issue and people have their own opinions.

However all this about the boo boys not going tuesday, people class me as a boo boy because i hate sheridan yet i give the players all my support on matchdays.

Sat in the lookers lower on sat and theres a few people in their that make me look good! pitty they dont have a computer really. (Joke)

:D

Why do you hate Shez? Do you mean you think he is a bad manager?

Just wondering seeing as though your the first Oldham fan I have heard say they they hate Shez, or even dislike him!

Why do you hate Shez? Do you mean you think he is a bad manager?

Just wondering seeing as though your the first Oldham fan I have heard say they they hate Shez, or even dislike him!

I am going to get slated for this but I don’t like him (Shez) at all.

I don’t rate his managerial skills or his people skills with the players but that’s just my humble opinion.

To be brutally honest (and to send Diego into melt down) he was the best of a bad bunch when he joined us as a player so I don’t rate him as a legend as most of the younger fans do sorry.

With this said I still follow and support the team he puts out home and away, hypocrite or what lol

:blush: