is this anyone here?

from e-zine

Why does the same idiot come to every game? The one who just goes so he can slate a player every time they make a mistake! Davies after 5 mins accused of not being good enough, taylor being told he is :censored:, Davies being told go back to italy, soon shut up when the two players scored though! I sit in lookers lower and it gets right on my nerves when they just shout abuse at our players- straight from the KO, get behind the boys or just dont bother turning

from e-zine

Why does the same idiot come to every game? The one who just goes so he can slate a player every time they make a mistake! Davies after 5 mins accused of not being good enough, taylor being told he is :censored:, Davies being told go back to italy, soon shut up when the two players scored though! I sit in lookers lower and it gets right on my nerves when they just shout abuse at our players- straight from the KO, get behind the boys or just dont bother turning

There are many of them in the upper who constantly slate the team after one mistake. The faces of some at half time! you would think they would be happy we equalised, but i think they were more dissapointed they couldnt have a good boo that they had been gearing up for all half.

Guest oa_exile
from e-zine

I sit in the Lower and to be honest "some" of the Upper were out of order yesterday.

I can understand a moan and groan but yesterday it was OTT with Davies receiving special teatment from the Boo boys.

I sit in the Lower and to be honest "some" of the Upper were out of order yesterday.

I can understand a moan and groan but yesterday it was OTT with Davies receiving special teatment from the Boo boys.

I agree it is out of order.

I can understand being frustrated, even i was frustrated at times with my head in my hands, but it should spur you on to get behind the team alot more and encourage.

Guest oa_exile
I agree it is out of order.

I can understand being frustrated, even i was frustrated at times with my head in my hands, but it should spur you on to get behind the team alot more and encourage.

I was so frustrated I was screaming with encouragement at them in the first half.

Must admit though that one or two of players were a little shocked when I was screaming at them to move around more at a throw in :grin:

I'm a moaner in the Lookers upper and, again, I gave Davies a fresh start...until the 2nd minute when it was clear he just couldn't be @rsed. Again. He was too busy looking good. And after he lamely tried to get the ball before it rolled out of play in the corner of the Lookers/RRE he got both barrels! Shez must've seen the same because 2nd half Davies was chasing down those exact same balls which led to either a chance or a set piece.

Now for 90 minutes Craig.

E4e

HUNGR

Yeah that wound me up too when Davies let it run out for a throw. I could have managed to keep that from going out of play but he just wandered over and messed it up. Thank god a different Davies turned up second half, much, much better!

Agree re comments of some fans, esp one moaning fat :censored: in particular behind us. As my bro said (ste1987) youd think that they would be happy we equalised, but that means they couldnt have a good moan.

Saying that though, I also heard a few "shut up and get behind your team" which actually did shut the boo boys up.

I'm a moaner in the Lookers upper and, again, I gave Davies a fresh start...until the 2nd minute when it was clear he just couldn't be @rsed. Again. He was too busy looking good. And after he lamely tried to get the ball before it rolled out of play in the corner of the Lookers/RRE he got both barrels! Shez must've seen the same because 2nd half Davies was chasing down those exact same balls which led to either a chance or a set piece.

Now for 90 minutes Craig.

E4e

HUNGR

:bored:

Nothing to do with it being a bad ball from Allott then?

from e-zine

I am a "Upper" and I find it bang out of order when some of these people start their moaning. I have one at the side and one Behind me. I can't wait for the stand to be pulled down so I get to sit away from these muppets.

Knowing my luck though, I will probably end up next to them again.

I am a "Upper" and I find it bang out of order when some of these people start their moaning. I have one at the side and one Behind me. I can't wait for the stand to be pulled down so I get to sit away from these muppets.

Knowing my luck though, I will probably end up next to them again.

As much as i don't like to say it i agree. The sooner it is down the better.

Awful ball from Allott! But Davies got there, that's the thing. All it needed was foot on ball, off a defender, and he's turned a wayward pass into a corner kick. In fact, just like he did once he turned up in the 2nd half.

E4e

DSIRE

One thing about the Lookers Upper is that I first started going fairly regularly when I was around 8. In the days of Alan Groves, Carl Valentine, Ian Wood. An embarrasment of riches. And I can still vividily recall the moaners in the Upper even then. That was more than 30 years ago....

Edited by singe

There are many of them in the upper who constantly slate the team after one mistake. The faces of some at half time! you would think they would be happy we equalised, but i think they were more dissapointed they couldnt have a good boo that they had been gearing up for all half.

agree its full of old people who probably have nothing to do expect go to football but when Latics are playing badly then thats when they need cheering the most even when we are playing well they still do not cheer so why brother coming they can not enjoy it that much.

Rick, it was a bad ball but Davies could have easily reached it, turned and ran at his man. Absolute lasyarse in the first half, seemed to get his act together in the second and at one point even layed the ball off to Smalley who got his feet mixed up.

Just needs to put 90 minute performances in. Occasionally.

Yeah that wound me up too when Davies let it run out for a throw. I could have managed to keep that from going out of play but he just wandered over and messed it up. Thank god a different Davies turned up second half, much, much better!

The thing that got on my tits about Davies was when he got the ball furthest man forward in the corner then sticks it straight in the box without looking. Of course theres noone there you thick :censored:. I gave a bit of a aggro to him then tbh. Also lad behind us when Taylor beat the first man with a corner gave out an almighty HURRAY and Taylor looked as if disgusted into the crowd, he should have gave him a told you so look and then that should surely spur him on to get even better at crossing it now. If only he could put some whip on it aswell instead of just floating it.