is this anyone here?

I'm a moaner in the Lookers upper and, again, I gave Davies a fresh start...until the 2nd minute when it was clear he just couldn't be @rsed. Again. He was too busy looking good. And after he lamely tried to get the ball before it rolled out of play in the corner of the Lookers/RRE he got both barrels! Shez must've seen the same because 2nd half Davies was chasing down those exact same balls which led to either a chance or a set piece.

Now for 90 minutes Craig.

E4e

HUNGR

It was probably down to the fact that he changed his boots at half time, didn't anyone notice he was wearing orange ones and falling over a lot in the 1st?

The thing that got on my tits about Davies was when he got the ball furthest man forward in the corner then sticks it straight in the box without looking. Of course theres noone there you thick :censored:. I gave a bit of a aggro to him then tbh.

There should be people there taking the chance that he will get the ball in. Sometimes the time it would take to look up stops you getting the ball in at all, if he puts it into the right area he has done his job.

I wonder if the same people who 'boo' our 12 goal leading scorer, a full interneational (Ok albeit for wales!!) who's still only 22, will be giving a 'heroes' reception for 'he'll run all day for you' Paul Warne on Saturday.... :wacko: More than likely!!!

:D I know, depressing isn't it.

It was probably down to the fact that he changed his boots at half time, didn't anyone notice he was wearing orange ones and falling over a lot in the 1st?

He was wearing those new blades that a few of the Chelski boys had on yesterday ! Shez needs to fine players who dont wear studs .. Even Old Red Nose bans his players from wearing Blades in games !

CD just isnt a smile and be happy type of player - His Mannerism don't do him any favours, but he wouldn't get so frustrated if he didnt have the heart for it ! Some 'fans' get ideas about players in their heads and dont change their opinion about them .

CD will get 20 goals this season !!! I bet I_C car on it :grin: