Dowie Sacked

Also gone Tim Flowers and of course Bob Dowie. In temporary charge is Frankie Bunn with John Harbin - on TalkSport Radio, 'Porky' Parry and Andy Townsend couldn't remember who Frankie had played for and didn't mention his record-breaking scoring feat. They must be the only two football people who don't associate Frankie with Latics!

If Frankie does well and gets the job permanently (i.e., on a three year contract which will be terminated before the end of the season), the Cov fans will be flocking to buy the 'Six of the best' Tee shirts. :lol:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

If Frankie does well and gets the job permanently (i.e., on a three year contract which will be terminated before the end of the season), the Cov fans will be flocking to buy the 'Six of the best' Tee shirts. :lol:

Exile's on the train down as we speak!! :lol:

Not lasted long anywhere since he left us has he. Very strange he should get the boot so soon,wonder i there is anymore to this.

Robert

Left us thinking he was better than he actually was (we should have gone up with that squad).

Goes to Palace, does well there and gets them promotion. Once again thinks he's better than he actually is and leaves them for Charlton, now his managing career is in freefall.

Next Leeds Manager. You heard it here first.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Left us thinking he was better than he actually was (we should have gone up with that squad).

Goes to Palace, does well there and gets them promotion. Once again thinks he's better than he actually is and leaves them for Charlton, now his managing career is in freefall.

Leeds have a new manager though.

Might go after the Southampton job now?

i have been trying to stifle my laughs since i heard....looks like he didnt go hard.so they sent him home.

do you think he's a manager no-one can get along with?

free-fall since having that brilliant run to get palace in premier:censored:e.

shame bury appointed knoll last week-its nearer to his home!

good luck to frankie+harbin-show ugly how its done!

His style of management is very marmite :)

Bittersweet day for the orange Chairman. I can't see Dowie paying him off out of his dole money.

I bet Jordans been texting him all day :D .

The one most thing i hate about Dowie is,that when we were up :censored:creak,he always blasted other managers for trying to take our players off us on the cheap.

Then he goes to Palace and offers about £1.25 for Pogs and Murry,a first class wa :censored: er

I bet Jordans been texting him all day :D .

The one most thing i hate about Dowie is,that when we were up :censored:creak,he always blasted other managers for trying to take our players off us on the cheap.

Then he goes to Palace and offers about £1.25 for Pogs and Murry,a first class wa :censored: er

and he probably would have asked for 20% of that back for bringing them to Oldham in the first place! Interesting to see how Frankie gets on at Cov and if he gets the job, seriously doubt it, wish him all the best!

dowie getting the sack has made my day, most hated man (if you can call him one) ever to be called a manager he is not fit to be a toilet brush just seem this post on coventrys rivals site , this fan must be blind and sick

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR US!

YOU WERE CUT DOWN IN YOUR PRIME! THIS CLUB IS A JOKE! EACH MANAGER GETS 10 MINUTES BEFORE THEY ARE SACKED! HOW CAN ANYONE COOK A TURKEY IN THAT TIME ?

I KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE TURNED IT ROUND IF THAT EVIL CHAIRMAN HAD GIVEN YOU SOME MONEY. AND I DON'T MEAN RICHARD MONEY EITHER!

THANKS FOR MAN UTD AND BLACKBURN. THANKS FOR THE FISTING.

RANSON OUT! SISU GO AWAY!

IAIN DOWIE'S SKY BLUE ARMY FOREVER!!!!

coventry rivals mb Edited by boboafc