New Supporters Club

Guest M_OAFC

Having thought about it in more depth, perhaps the Rochdale contingent wouldn't take too kindly to being lumped in with the Tameside crew. Maybe they want an identity all of their own. After all, one of that Rochdale lot has already led his minnions to march upon our Civic Centre in a display of military might so they clearly are proud of their independence. Come to think of it, Colebrook's troops will probably want to go even more local than that. They aren't going to want the likes of rebellious Manchester-wannabe outposts like Middleton creating disharmony in the ranks. Maybe it's better to stick to the posh half of Rochdale. How about.........................

The Oldham Supporters Society of East Rochdale and Smithybridge

And what a bunch of ?*&!£$+ they are.

I think East Rochdale can get by perfectly well without being associated with a bunch of hillbillys with an eye for a well-groomed fleece, thank you very much. Anyway, I long ago founded the Rochalian Oldham Affiliated Supporters Trust. The Roasters are planning a wide range of social events, and are especially keen to attract more female members to the group.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think East Rochdale can get by perfectly well without being associated with a bunch of hillbillys with an eye for a well-groomed fleece, thank you very much. Anyway, I long ago founded the Rochalian Oldham Affiliated Supporters Trust. The Roasters are planning a wide range of social events, and are especially keen to attract more female members to the group.

OR SHEEP!!! :laught16:

Jimsleftfoot is proud to announce that

E.M.U.N.I.N.S.M.U.M.C.(S).S.F.O.A.F.C

Has come into being

The East Manchester Union of No Im Not a Supporter of Manchester United or Manchester City (Scum), I Support the Famous Oldham Athletic Football Club.

Proud to be a member of the E.A.A.A or the European Association Against Acronyms!

Edited by jimsleftfoot

:blink:

Yes, i have heard that Sheridans_World was particularly distressed after the last meeting.... well he should have had his hair cut...

I have also made moves to start a new group for when i am at home...

Internal

Network of

Blue

Radicals

Encompassing

Delph and the wider area of

Saddleworth

Current members are me, my mum and my mums brother (my dad)

Jimsleftfoot is proud to announce that

E.M.U.N.I.N.S.M.U.M.C.(S).S.F.O.A.F.C

Has come into being

The East Manchester Union of No Im Not a Supporter of Manchester United or Manchester City (Scum), I Support the Famous Oldham Athletic Football Club.

Proud to be a member of the E.A.A.A or the European Association Against Acronyms!

You just want a piece of my Athletic, Not United Supporter dontcha??!?!?!?!

I'm sorry but this is outrageous. NEMO covers Notts, Derbyshire, Leics, Northants and Lincolnshire. The Burton area - well that's Staffs as far as I'm concerned. If you want to expand then take the West Midlands!

As a new found group we know we are vulnerable to acts of aggression from suspicious neighbours, and we will not hesitate to use force if we feel our security is threatened. We're open to negotiations but Derby on its own is not enough of a buffer zone against you Barbarians.

I'm sure the long-established LOAF will have something to say about your attempts to claim Lincolnshire!

An elite team of B.A.L.L.S members intend to storm the gates of Nottingham Castle tomorrow. (Well, when I say storm the gates what I mean is me and the kids will pay our entrance money and look round the Robin Hood Exhibition!)

I'm sure the long-established LOAF will have something to say about your attempts to claim Lincolnshire!

An elite team of B.A.L.L.S members intend to storm the gates of Nottingham Castle tomorrow. (Well, when I say storm the gates what I mean is me and the kids will pay our entrance money and look round the Robin Hood Exhibition!)

OK, after consultation with the members we have dropped our claim to Lincolnshire. Leics, Derbyshire, Notts and Northants though are all NEMO territory and if you attack the castle we will not hesitate to attack. The streets of Burton-on-Trent will be flowing with Bovril afterwards.

:laught16:

PS This is the best thread ever

i agree, this is the greatest thread of all time!

Yes, i have heard that Sheridans_World was particularly distressed after the last meeting.... well he should have had his hair cut...

I have also made moves to start a new group for when i am at home...

Internal

Network of

Blue

Radicals

Encompassing

Delph and the wider area of

Saddleworth

Current members are me, my mum and my mums brother (my dad)

As a Grotton resident would i qualify for INBREDS membership through being part of the wider area of Saddleworth? Or would i have to become a

Grotton Athletic Yob?

Edited by LaticsChris