New Supporters Club

Guest M_OAFC

Technically I could qualify to be a fan of ASSOLE or ANUS but it doesn't seem to reflect my true identity so for those few of us around the Glossop area I propose the formation of

Glossop Oldham Origin Loyal Independent Elite Supporters

GOOLIES will be out in force at the next home game

it will always be

Glossop

Latics

Corporation

Edited by Tommy_Fent

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After listening to the drivel that typical armchair manure fans spout after believing the media hype, I wondered if there was a club for the Collective United Newspaper & Television Supporters? (I suppose an acronym would be difficult to make up for them? :naughty: ).

After listening to the drivel that typical armchair manure fans spout after believing the media hype, I wondered if there was a club for the Collective United Newspaper & Television Supporters? (I suppose an acronym would be difficult to make up for them? :naughty: ).

That one was actually taken by the Central University of Newcastle on Tyne when the old Polytechnics became Universities. They'd done all the branding, letterheads and so on until some bright spark spotted an inherent problem. The University of Northumbria now serves that region.

I think as a friendly gesture I ought to help this amongst us who are partial to Glasgow Rangers. So let me say a hearty good morning to all you Handsome Unionist Nice Sorts out there :)

We're the Daddies:

OASIS Geriatric Old Latics Diehards

Qualifications:

OASIS Member in the glory years

Drink real ale

Moan a lot about how things were better in "my day"

bet you cant admit to being a racist

Roving

Athletics

Committed

Independent

Society of

True

Supporters

As I said earlier LL ......

life_of_brian_r2_02.jpg

We already have the Sarf London chapter – my headquarters providing the high quality conferencing and leisure facilities, and Tulse Hill to store the guns. I will need to consider whether with the expansion of the Sarf Croydon membership whether to create –sub-splitter splinter group.

We already have the Sarf London chapter – my headquarters providing the high quality conferencing and leisure facilities, and Tulse Hill to store the guns. I will need to consider whether with the expansion of the Sarf Croydon membership whether to create –sub-splitter splinter group.

Tulse Hill is separate from Croydon but has full membership of OASIS. Our acronym is the phontetically Oldhamised TH' OASIS.

:oasissign1::OASISscarf:

And for those of us who don't fall into any of the above categories we will have to file a Claim for Legitimate Integration To Oldham's Reknowned Institute of Supporters clubs.

Let the waiting list for C L I T O R I S start here, though many believe this association can't be found!!

And for those of us who don't fall into any of the above categories we will have to file a Claim for Legitimate Integration To Oldham's Reknowned Institute of Supporters clubs.

Let the waiting list for C L I T O R I S start here, though many believe this association can't be found!!

I thought that association had been proven to be a hoax thought up by a group of man-hating militant lesbian feminists in the mid 1970s?

I thought that association had been proven to be a hoax thought up by a group of man-hating militant lesbian feminists in the mid 1970s?

It exists, oh boy does it exist!

When it is found it can often lead to a lifetimes membership of Bury Latic Only Wanting Johnny's Oldham Beating Sides too. They are closely connected organisations.

It exists, oh boy does it exist!

When it is found it can often lead to a lifetimes membership of Bury Latic Only Wanting Johnny's Oldham Beating Sides too. They are closely connected organisations.

I thought that location of one of the clubs resulted in exclusion of the other upon marriage?