bristol tonight

I'm hoping that they will have one eye on the FA Cup game at the weekend and they may be a bit sloppy tonight, I think their game is on the BBC so they may not want to miss their chance to be patronised by Lawencun.

good good good point forgot about that, i want all 3points now then haha!!!

think a draw will be ok tho, like shez says 2points a game will do!!

Woke up today feeling very confident. Can't wait to get on the road...we'll win tonight and I expect CD to bag another now he's back on form.

To be honest, we battered them in the first game... another game where we just couldnt score... the day of the infamous smalley open goal miss methinks???

They try to play football at least, so that should suit us.... sure we will get chances, and with CD's newfound confidence I think we will do em... Jarrett is also a class above anything they have... if he plays well we will dominate...

Just have to mark Lambert properly and sure we will get a result... the only problem is the terrible pitch which could be a leveller...

1-0 latics... CD banging another in - jarrett MOM...

BBC says that Crossley is a major doubt.

With him I could see us winning 2-0 but uncertain about how good Bell is. It would be interesting to see whether Crossley makes a difference to the defence or not.

Sky Sports say that Bell is likely to start:

Youngster set for debut

Oldham goalkeeper Mark Crossley is battling to be passed fit for the trip to Bristol Rovers.

The former Nottingham Forest shot-stopper suffered a dead leg during Saturday's 2-1 home win over Gillingham and there is a chance he could miss out.

Deputy Les Pogliacomi is ruled out with a long-term knee injury so trainee Josh Bell, 18, may be handed his debut against Paul Trollope's side.

Midfielder JP Kalala is set to miss out again after suffering ankle and knee injuries during the 2-1 defeat at Swansea.

Skipper Sean Gregan is set to resume full training within the next week following a long-term Achilles injury.

Forward Lee Hughes faces a further week on the sidelines due to a groin strain and midfielder Andy Liddell remains sidelined with an Achilles problem.

Source: http://www.skysports.com/football/match_pr...2848622,00.html

I'm not too concerned, if the defence do their job then Bell should not have much to do at all. As long as he stays on his line and doesn't get beaten by long shots he'll be fine. If Bell lets in a few goals, it'll probably be down to a poor display from the defence and to be honest I think Hazell and Stam aren't prone to too many mistakes.