the two simons in the away end

You should have seen him about half eleven later that night when we were trying to get a taxi!

I'll admit to being out of practise when it comes to drinking but I have been known to tuck a few away and I'm built to take them. BigFin however was out-supping me two pints to one. I think the pint of Scrumpy that London Dave bought him was the killer.

Alright, alright! But yes... I totally admit it was most definitely that one pint of Cider that made me hammered... *Hic*

Tell you what though... that is a rubbish picture of me, mark and OAFC_OK ... they have bloomin cut all our heads off... I'll have to have words with the Chron...

:angry:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that midweek between Xmas & New Year a few years ago? We, the now-disbanded 'official' message board "clique", went on the pish instead and SC was in the Litten Tree. So he was "treated" to our well wishes and an slightly inebriated, yet emotional (and a bit overdue) "Thanks for saving my club" from me... :blush:

But he never bought that pint he promised me when he came to this part of the US though... Wonder why not?!?

I actually found that picture the other day on my computer. I will attempt to put it on here tonight. SC looks absolutely terrified of Chickers on that photo. The fact that he had bought a bottle of chapagne for him and his "lady friend" and Chcikers goes over and asked if he could have it was bizarre. :lol: Top night.

sport8weds1302.jpg

Picture courtesy of the rarely wrong Chron. Mods, are we allowed to use this for caption suggestions?

Corney to Blitz "....and do you know, whislt we've been throwing good money after bad, some cheeky :censored: has been flogging knock-off tangerine scarves on the sly!!" :laught30:

Edited by danoafc

I actually found that picture the other day on my computer. I will attempt to put it on here tonight. SC looks absolutely terrified of Chickers on that photo. The fact that he had bought a bottle of chapagne for him and his "lady friend" and Chcikers goes over and asked if he could have it was bizarre. :lol: Top night.

I forgot about the champagne - didn't you organise a whip-round to get SC the bottle of the Litten Tree's finest champers?!? Chickers does something daft? Shocker! :grin: