Interesting discussion today........

Well lets get the youth team up to scratch then, because so far we havent seen the youth lads perform apart from Taylor.

allessandra has started ok, trotmann must have been doing something right. eardley aswell seeing as hes an international. lomax has won himself a 3 year deal and clubs were looking at him when he was at rochdale.

I was talking about forwards or in front of goal threats, that is what this thread is discussing no? Defenders isnt a problem although I wouldnt say Trotman was a youth team product, just because the guy is young doesnt mean he was a product of what we produced.

Anyway, back on topic. Scoring goals is what this game is about and if we cant do that here or the level above then Im happy sitting in mid table mediocracy. Dont get me wrong,I want to see a goal machine playing for us but next season will jsut be depressing if we are proping up 23 other teams, Sheridan gets the sack and our good players leave. Its a recipe for disaster. Build what we have and worry about those above us when we are better than them

Why would we do this, we are about 4/5 weeks too late, season is pretty much over barring a miricle. Keep the deals until the season is finished.

It would appear that Sheridan doesn't have the same opinion as you. He thinks the playoffs are a possibility. If this is the case then he would be right to bring players to the club to lend a hand. I personally believe we have a squad of players not only capable of achieving promotion but also of staying in the Championship with one or two additions. All we need is the right leadership.