League Table Predictions

Now we are starting to reach the run in to the end of the season how do we all think the league table will look like at the end?

Heres what I think....

1. Swansea

2. Donny

3. Notts Forest

4. Carlisle

5. Southend

6. Oldham

21. Luton

22. Cheltenham

23. Port Vale

24. Bournemouth

Play Off Winners = Notts Forest

I honestly beleive we can make it into the play offs. Although Notts Forest will probably beat us, then Carlisle in the final.

1 Swansea City

2 Doncaster

3 Walsall

4 Nottingham F

5 Carlisle United

6 Southend United

Latics finishing 10th.

And a 1-1 Draw Away at vale lol :grin:

Luton

Cheltenham

Port Vale

Bournemouth

Above for relegation but not sure on the order of Luton & Cheltenham.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

1 Swansea City

2 Doncaster

3 Walsall

4 Nottingham F

5 Carlisle United

6 Southend United

Latics finishing 10th.

And a 1-1 Draw Away at vale lol :grin:

Luton

Cheltenham

Port Vale

Bournemouth

Above for relegation but not sure on the order of Luton & Cheltenham.

So you ARE certain about the exact placings of all the others? I admire a man willing to back himself but there's a limit! :unsure:

Agre we don't look like play-off contenders and we are 8 points off the pace but for people to be giving up in February is a joke really. All it takes is afew wins and we could be up there. Although, have to admit I just wouldn't fancy us in the play-offs, nevermind if we somehow managed to get up.

Agre we don't look like play-off contenders and we are 8 points off the pace but for people to be giving up in February is a joke really. All it takes is afew wins and we could be up there. Although, have to admit I just wouldn't fancy us in the play-offs, nevermind if we somehow managed to get up.

People are not giving up, they are just being realistic

People are not giving up, they are just being realistic

ok lets be realisitc. We are 8 points of the play-offs with 2 games in hand and our form is patchy. Realisticly, the play-offs are going to be difficult. However, the way people are talking it is an impossibility. I bet if we beat yeovil and tranmere lose then people will say the play-offs will be back on again. Like before the bristol rovers equaliser the play-offs were still on. What I am trying to say is people swing from one extreme to the other for my liking.

Standing as of 22/2/7 ...............

Scunny 33 64

Latics 33 58

Yeovil 33 57

Forest 33 57

B city 32 56

Bin dippers 34 53

Swansea 33 48

Lashers 31 48

Carlisle 34 48

Donnie 32 47

Brighton 34 45

Hudders 34 45

Crewe 32 44

Lashers 5 points off the play-offs with 1-3 games in hand on the teams above........ its not over in my eyes

ok lets be realisitc. We are 8 points of the play-offs with 2 games in hand and our form is patchy. Realisticly, the play-offs are going to be difficult. However, the way people are talking it is an impossibility. I bet if we beat yeovil and tranmere lose then people will say the play-offs will be back on again. Like before the bristol rovers equaliser the play-offs were still on. What I am trying to say is people swing from one extreme to the other for my liking.

What equaliser??

5 out of the next 7 games are at home, including Tranmere at home who are 6th. Realistically, we need to be to be within a win of the top six after this run of games.

our home form has come good too, just in time for these games, mmmmmmmmmmm. we defo need to keep winning at home and get hughes back on the pitch.