Take Utd and City out of the equation

Huddersfield....

Anyone, three points is three points.

Apart from that Tranmere, Hudds, Lashers, Brentford (horrible team to play against) and Donny (think they're summat they're not, will be pissfunny when it all comes crashing down and it will same at Wigwam)

Anyone, three points is three points.

Apart from that Tranmere, Hudds, Lashers, Brentford (horrible team to play against) and Donny (think they're summat they're not, will be pissfunny when it all comes crashing down and it will same at Wigwam)

Blackpool for me - Father in law is a lasher

I have a very unlhealthy hatred of everything Bolton Wanderers although unless we meet them in the FA Cup in next couple of seasons I don't envisage we'll be running into them any time soon.

KOTK

Wigan, Leeds, Tranmere, Bolton, Rochdale and Chesterfield.

Why Chesterfield? I remember getting beat down there, and it looked like we were nailed on relegation candidates - the Spireites in the stand to the right were laughing at us - Chesterfield laughing at Latics. Got to be the lowest point of my Latics supporting life, hated 'em ever since.

Wigan, Leeds, Tranmere, Bolton, Rochdale and Chesterfield.

Why Chesterfield? I remember getting beat down there, and it looked like we were nailed on relegation candidates - the Spireites in the stand to the right were laughing at us - Chesterfield laughing at Latics. Got to be the lowest point of my Latics supporting life, hated 'em ever since.

Ahhh... the Infamous JJ game... why he will always be my most hated player... ever... ever... :rifle:

... Tramere and the Lashers... whould also love to batter Scunthorpe when they come down next season.... also, bloomin hate Luton... not just from this season's brutal showing, just fromt he fact they always have pretty much been exactly the same as us.. similar size, plastic pitch, riots :wink: ... they are just southern... so i hope we stuff em in a few weeks and they go down.... cheating scumbags...

... and leeds...

Millwall are filthy scum, and there was just nothing better than Hughsey being the man to stick it to them after taking all that they could throw at him, both literally and figuratively. Scunny disgusted me last year, I would wish them well as a team punching above their weight the way we did once, but I hope we thrash them on the way past next time we meet. Leeds are Leeds, and my Inner Rochdalian hasn't got a right lot of time for the Dingles.

Newcastle or Sunderland would do very nicely.

I've built up an unnatural hatred of Sheffield United over the years too.

This is a great question... I think when you take the Manc teams out (and force us to think) - it is a lot to do with other fans you know or work with.

But I have to start with Leeds because we used to play them so much at one time and their fans were so arrogant. Then Bratford, B*stard Rovers (especially away), Port Vale away (again away), Lashers, Trannies, Newcastle... I have a similar aversion to Sheff Utd too.