Subtle change to team formation needed

HA! You thought you had me there for a minute Johnny - but you see I didn't say that you were not allowed an opinion just that your world must be a sad place if no-one was allowed an opinion. You see - in my world you are allowed an opinion - in fact the more the merrier.

So mnnna mnnna too!

I am jogging though a little out of breath.. :tongue1:

:applause1:

though for a troll working in macdonalds,your response is very :sign0003:

were have i stated no one is allowed an opinion ?

why have you decided to jump down my throat when i posted an opinion...oh dear-but its not to your liking...

why contadict yourself...AGAIN!

jog on...and grow up .

sad indeed.

why have you decided to jump down my throat when i posted an opinion...oh dear-but its not to your liking...

jog on...and grow up .

sad indeed.

i really dont understand the constant bickering and nit picking of who played well and who was off and who didnt get stuck in and so on and so forth.

we won 3-0 at home,and the team is now progressing and playing better.miracles wont happen overnight,so for now ill be happy with the 3-0 win,at home the 3 points and a clean sheet with no injuries,call me old fashioned but hey.

jog on...and grow up .

sad indeed.

Obviously I have touched a nerve with you Johnny - by now you have probably reread your original post and realized that perhaps it was a little lame - you jumped to criticize some for daring to post a suggestion on a forum - not claiming to know better than Shez,merely suggesting an alternative. You then used a lame and frankly derogatory comment about working in McDonalds.

We all have opinions and we are all entitled to our own - shame that your's is so lame - ah well - keep on jogging and jogging - probably on your own... :bounce:

I think Livermore starts because Shez feels he gives us more options to change formation with the starting 11 on the field.

When on the attack we can move into a 3-4-3 with Taylor given a free role behind the front two and a chance to cut inside and then Livermore plugs the gap Taylor left.

However the downside to this is when teams counter or we loose possession, we do look vulnerable on that left side.

Thats why we desperately need a striker who can hold the ball up front because when on the back foot Livermore is a defensive week link getting caught out of position and letting too many balls into the box and this coupled with Crossley not being the best at coming out for crosses thats a real danger.

The simplest solution is to play Lomax because defensively he is stronger and he isnt bad at getting forward, that way you dont have as many negatives when out of possession as you do when Livermore starts.

I just don’t think we have seen Livermore play in a comfortable position yet so to right him off would be unfair.(just dont play him out of position).

P.S

Can you all stop with the arguments theres only room for one Trouble causer on this site and ive had that tag for ages!! lol :naughty:

Edited by KYLEOAFC

so why include a quote from me as if i've been "nit picking"?????

i wasnt aiming my comment at you mr punkster.

my comments were made in a generalisation,that it gets a little tedious n tiring with the bickering,if anyone of us could actually do a better job than shez and the players we wouldnt be on here would we.

stop being so paranoid

Obviously I have touched a nerve with you Johnny - by now you have probably reread your original post and realized that perhaps it was a little lame - you jumped to criticize some for daring to post a suggestion on a forum - not claiming to know better than Shez,merely suggesting an alternative. You then used a lame and frankly derogatory comment about working in McDonalds.

We all have opinions and we are all entitled to our own - shame that your's is so lame - ah well - keep on jogging and jogging - probably on your own... :bounce:

:shakeit::sign0003:

i wasnt aiming my comment at you mr punkster.

my comments were made in a generalisation,that it gets a little tedious n tiring with the bickering,if anyone of us could actually do a better job than shez and the players we wouldnt be on here would we.

stop being so paranoid

no problems then! :D

i entirely agree with your initial post.

too many on here think cause they are good at "football manager 07" ,that they are more understanding of football than someone like shez.

love all these "I KNOW BETTER THAN SHEZ" opinionated types.

its as if he hasn't a clue about football to some!

would he come to you lot and tell you how to serve a big mac?

A good player does not a good manager or coach make. Just look at Brian Robson. You really have a problem with others having a viewpoint don't you. It is our club and many of us have a few years of watching the beautiful game. Long enough to be able to recognise some of the finer aspects of its tactics, player use etc etc. But hey never mind. You just post insults. Particularly to people working in McDonalds which is an honest occupation at least. Off you go now JP Insult away!!!!!!! <_<

christ!

a throwaway comment and we all get emotional!!!

:laught16:

shez is doing the best to his ability.

if he wasn't up to it i'd be shouting too,but i believe in him.

i've never shouted for shez out,cause he's the best this club will have for years to come IMO and if we continue our push towards the playoffs,you bunch of doubters will be sucking thumbs.

i'm sorry for being so supportive of our manager eh...

Their lies your problem JP. You seem to think that because tactics and such like are discussed here on the message board for Latics Fans. We must be having a go at Sheridan. That is just not so. We are discussing the game we love. You are the one who's blood pressure gets all elevated. I don't share your enthusiasm for Sheridan and Wright. That is my right. To post personal insults against the employees of McDonalds doesn't help your argument. All it does is devalue any point you make. So there. Na Na na Nahh Na.....

"To post personal insults against the employees of McDonalds doesn't help your argument. "

lie down and chill.

I think he has a point though, The Mcdonalds at Elk mill is poo.

Twice ive been in the 'drive thru' and they dont do Milkshakes? What the hell is that about?

"Milkshake NO GO!" ?

Try telling a toddler Mcdonalds dont do Milkshakes they look at you like your the biggest dumbest Liar in the world.

lol

:dunce:

Edited by KYLEOAFC

I'm getting annoyed.

stand in the corner and count to ten.....usually does the trick.

think a few people are just blowing off steam,its easier to be a keyboard warrior.

in a perfect world we would have a weekly get together over a few pints of beer and have grown up conversations regarding the team.

but that would prolly descend into someone throwing a glassea cherry about!!!

Guest sheridans_world

Back on topic.

Livermore isnt a left winger, he is a left-sided midfielder. He has looked fine at left-back but it gives us an option to have him in midfield if we need him there. Not just because we can have him there.

We have enough players for midfield at the moment.

Johnny, just wondering, is it the time of the month or something? :grin: (Joke!)

Seriously, if we can't discuss hypothetical alternative tactics without it becoming a bash against players or manager and a counter bash against the posters who dare to offer such alternatives then we really are losing the plot.

Nothing wrong in offering up alternative tactics in my book - it doesn't mean that poster thinks he knows more than Shez (And besides, we all know the ones who do think they know more than Shez by now ... :grin: ).

Of course, there's nothing wrong in defending Shez's tactics either - offering up reasons why we think Shez did what he did instead of the alternative. And equally, defending Shez's tactics does not necessarily amount to blind loyalty.

As it happens, most of the time I'm likely to defend Shez - I seem to see the game in a similar way to him, and I happen to think he does mostly know what he's doing. Far from infallible, but learning and improving all the time.