• Neal Eardley
    • Stefan Stam
    • Reuben Hazel
    • David Livermore
    • Mark Allott
    • Gary Macdonald
    • Chris Taylor
    • Jason Jarrett
    • Lewis Alessandra (Please note the spelling, not Alexandra!!!)
    • Craig Davies
    • Matthew Wolfenden
    • Deane Smalley
    • Kelvin Lomax

I'm sure I'm not the only one who regularly disagree's with the sponser's choice for the Man of the Match award.

So (and apologies if this has been done/suggested before) why don't we do a poll after each game and award a OWTB Man of the Match award. One of the OWTB 'Management' could then email the club with our choice and a brief description from the comments posted, as to why this is the choice. It would be a good way of getting through to the players how we are thinking, Allott must have been gutted after that display on Saturday to see the sponsers award go to Gary Mac.

Anyone think this is a good idea?

Guest sheridans_world

It generally gets done within the threads themselves and people debate it but i will add a poll to this thread. :)

Poll Added

I'm sure I'm not the only one who regularly disagree's with the sponser's choice for the Man of the Match award.

So (and apologies if this has been done/suggested before) why don't we do a poll after each game and award a OWTB Man of the Match award. One of the OWTB 'Management' could then email the club with our choice and a brief description from the comments posted, as to why this is the choice. It would be a good way of getting through to the players how we are thinking, Allott must have been gutted after that display on Saturday to see the sponsers award go to Gary Mac.

Anyone think this is a good idea?

was in the chronical suit on sturday we gave our award to Allott :first: cant remember what it was called cant remember much after lots of beer and spirits :drinking::drinking45::drinking66: he did sign my program,shudda had MOM.

the problem with the lounges is players may edge it slightly if someone wants their picture taken with them, or their wife fancies one player or another....

i do recall last season they called out the MOM and everyone in the main stand looked at the porta cabins in disgust as it was obviously a 'favourite player' call....

belting idea! maybe even look at making an award out of it from time to time....

ie obviously not flush with cash ( so anyone not like their player name? spill some dosh and pick one!!), but we could present an award if a player gets three of our MOM awards in a row!!

Guest oa_exile
But true ;)

Is there not a way of having a show results button? Or do you have to vote? If there isnt one then the "didnt attend" option is fair enough.

There we go Dave , got there in the end ^_^