Keep It Real Muckers

aim high but dont expect high, our main problem is we expect too much, anythin other than inch perfect balls for 90 minutes means were crap to a lot of people on this boardI look at other fans, who accept there team are a mid table team, and if they do any better they are over the moon! if we lose we lose look forward to the next match,

I kno its frustrating but if you think about it we have a lot of bad luck at this club, a lot of injuries, not enough money, and most frustrating of all having some quality players who are not loyal and will leave in an instant for more money, without the club getting a penny, injuries will one year be better and we will have more luck, and witha new stadium i think theres some more money on the horizon, but its all patience, till then we just gotta keep loyal and hope but not expect

Its this added 'must win' 'Oldham Athletic was in the Prem' 'We shouldn't be in this division' attitude that drives me crazy. The wat that Bristol Rovers, Brighton, Swindon and Port Vale games are easy, and are game we will win!!! Then we drop points at Brizzle and Brighton, and the same crap is flowing. We hane no divine right to be in the top six, the quicker some of our fans realise this the better. Maybe then we will stop back biting the players, whe then may respond and the young kids can develop. I for one think the lack of signings, for whatever reason, is a big big worry. If its true that money is available for the right player??? I worry we may not have a manager who can either one attract the players, or two doesnt have the right contacts within the game. I understand the whole 4000 die hards, wage demands etc, but Brighton, Bristol rovers, Northampton, Yeovil and many more seem to attract a level of player at this level. The fact that we were apparently trying to get Edwards, Clarke back to to the club shows something is not right. Maybe Shez is offski at the end of the season???? and thats why we have a lack of transfer activity????? It would not suprise me at all.

Its this added 'must win' 'Oldham Athletic was in the Prem' 'We shouldn't be in this division' attitude that drives me crazy. The wat that Bristol Rovers, Brighton, Swindon and Port Vale games are easy, and are game we will win!!! Then we drop points at Brizzle and Brighton, and the same crap is flowing. We hane no divine right to be in the top six, the quicker some of our fans realise this the better. Maybe then we will stop back biting the players, whe then may respond and the young kids can develop. I for one think the lack of signings, for whatever reason, is a big big worry. If its true that money is available for the right player??? I worry we may not have a manager who can either one attract the players, or two doesnt have the right contacts within the game. I understand the whole 4000 die hards, wage demands etc, but Brighton, Bristol rovers, Northampton, Yeovil and many more seem to attract a level of player at this level. The fact that we were apparently trying to get Edwards, Clarke back to to the club shows something is not right. Maybe Shez is offski at the end of the season???? and thats why we have a lack of transfer activity????? It would not suprise me at all.

Nobody thinks we have a divine right to be anywhere. It's just that, at this club, whenever some progress seems to be happening we're guaranteed to be let down.

There will be no further opportunity to get out of this division like the one that was wasted last season.

Too many years in this division has sealed our status as permanent lower division. In terms of overall stature in the game, the club has probably shrunk by half since 1994. Which is a pity when you consider that in the five years leading up to then we probably had an opportunity to grow by half.

Edited by Corporal_Jones