Beardybus to Vale

Im looking to do a coach to Vale, But there is the small matter of people wanting to play in the fans game!

We will have to set off early and drink a bit, then play the game and stay around there, on the way back we will probably go to the pub in Knutsford (the one with the smarmy Utd fan playing pool!)

If i get enough intrest i will do it, but i would like feedback please!

Cheers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking to do a coach to Vale, But there is the small matter of people wanting to play in the fans game!

We will have to set off early and drink a bit, then play the game and stay around there, on the way back we will probably go to the pub in Knutsford (the one with the smarmy Utd fan playing pool!)

Cheers

5 please mr beard. I'll check with Alan groves perm tonight, but I think that their will be me, nava, alangroves perm, neil adams headband, and andy richies hairgel.

Cheers,

Harry

2 please!

Excuse me.. erm, as OWTB team manager, should you not be at the pitch early doors, checking the corner flags, writing on chalkboards with formations, speaking to the press etc... not turning up sloshed as a newt 5 mins before kick off....

Honestly, what sort of Mickey Mouse outfit is this!

... on the other hand.. I suppose half the team is on that bloomin bus.. at leat you could help to make sure they might turn up on time!!

Excuse me.. erm, as OWTB team manager, should you not be at the pitch early doors, checking the corner flags, writing on chalkboards with formations, speaking to the press etc... not turning up sloshed as a newt 5 mins before kick off....

... on the other hand.. I suppose half the team is on that bloomin bus.. at leat you could help to make sure they might turn up on time!!

That is going to be a interesting game isn't it, 11 drunken lads trying to play football, i see a few broken legs

We'll not be drunk. Promise. We'll be Welsh drunk. Not Irish.

Plus If there's about 35 people on the bus who arent playing who can watch and havent run off to the pub and decide to carry on tucking into their can's, sambucca (and hopefully pass it on the sly to me running down the wing) and lend support and sing a few songs then all the better.

BIGGER CROWDS THAN CHADDY FC AND OLDHAM TOWN :grin::lol:

I'll even bring Isreal Bob's Union Jack he sent me over. It's only been once this season and we won that day 3-0 at Booooooournemouth.

Beardy. Just the one for me so far. Can't remember telling you that last night, just that i'll be on. Will ask around though.

Chaaaaaaaaamooooooone!

Edited by Rocky_Latic

What time would you be setting off? and would you be doing any pick-ups en-route?

Quite fancy doing Vale, was looking at the train...but....

Your location is Failsworth. There's been a stop off early doors at the Grey Horse across from where the old Roxy was on the last few visits as there's a fair few up that way.

Your location is Failsworth. There's been a stop off early doors at the Grey Horse across from where the old Roxy was on the last few visits as there's a fair few up that way.

what sort of pick up time do you reckon then?

Cheers

how many seats and how much ?????? do you alow kids (please say no!)

Its going to be an early one, mainly due to the fans game, so we may not be able to have a drink at the Horse, just a pick up.

Once everything has been confirmed by Leeslover regarding kick off times etc. i will know what to do.

Kids are allowed as long as they are supervised by anyone other than Sav! :wink: