Beardybus to Vale

How many of us actually saw the bloke who was getting lucky with his missus in the corner of the pub? gotta have some balls to do that. Ive heard of doing a few things by candle light, hell ive enjoyed a few things, but having a piddle by candle light is a new one on me.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Baby when the lights go out.............."

Least the pumps were still on. Some people got a little childish in the dark, nicking people's pints off tables and sitting back and watching them bicker with the person next to them where there pint had gone. <_<

Good day overall. Last I can remember is being in the Grey Horse, getting a lift off chaddy and his missus - she saw a bus so raced infront of it. I didnt even think to look at where it went on the front and just jumped on. Ended up in Shaw being told this was the last stop. Ended up having to pay a £15 taxi home. Must have put it as time and a half seeing as I couldnt even see straight. :lol:

Least I wasnt as bad as Sav. :nnnng::shifty:

:lol::grin::lol:

That has just brightened up my day mate.

As we overtook the bus i asked you if the 408 bus was the one you needed to get. You just looked at me puzzled and jumped out the car and jumped straight on the bus.

Certainly did. He was blitzed after the game. Stumbling to the back of the bus and crashed/fell over onto his seat.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was the soberest i have ever been,The reaction the the lights on the bus after,drinking/urinating and playing 'Night Pool',for a couple of hours in the pitch black was my undoing.

I even got a "What the f@@k are you doing home before midnight and still standing up" when i got home :lol: