1974 - 75 Season

Matt

• 1 month later...
16lfnfc.jpg

Scribd has changed the way online documents are viewed. To read the programme in full screen, click the link below.

>>> CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL SCREEN <<<

There was a token scheme for this season to get priority for big match cup tickets etc. My Dad and me could not afford season tickets then so I had to buy 3 programmes, 2 to cut out the token and one to keep inpristine condition.

I think the only time i used the tokens was for the League game at Old Trafford

Guest oa_exile
Ian Wood left, Alan McNeil 2nd right, Colin Garwood far right

I'll have to have a think about the 2nd left one.

Is the 2nd. left Maurice Whittle?

Well done ! , surprised you didnt get Maurice straight off Hometownclub :wink:

Guest oa_exile
Wehey, talk about scary. That programme is from the day before i was christened, how scary is that. Born on 20th August 1974, Christened on 15th September 1974.

Wooohooooo (And other scary ghosty noises)

Then you were born midweek then :wink:

We played Sheff Wed on the 17th at home Won 2:1 and on the 24th we played Notts county away Lost 0:1

BTW that game we beat the Lashers 1:0 goal from Colin Garwood , Att 11,932 :grin:

Guest oa_exile
Wow, thats scary.

Can you tell me the score from the games aorund the time i was conceived? I will know if i was produced in joy or frustration :lol: My dad says he cant remember :shock: Either that, or the milkman didnt tell him ^_^

lol :grin: Funnily enough Mate (with the help of Mrs Exile) I can ! ^_^

Back tracking 40 weeks give you an approx shagging date of around 17th November 1973.

>>Calculator<<

Now then on that day we played at home to V's Bristol Rovers , drawing 1:1 with Colin Garwood (yet again) scoring ! att 11,018.

A picture is starting to unfold know , dont know about your Dad or the Milkman for that matter ....... does your Mum know Colin Garwood ? :wub: as maybe he scored twice on that day :laught16: