Promotion

Personally the Wadsworth era was a 'golden age' for me in that I saw the most football I ever saw since my schooldays (cos I was single at the time!?!?!?)

I feel that Wadsworth overall did a good job that was at the time, ill-fated but heady days!!

Many fans seem to have a firm opinion on all of our ex-managers in recent times but less so Wadsworth.

Does this consensus mean he was one of our better managers??

Personally the Wadsworth era was a 'golden age' for me in that I saw the most football I ever saw since my schooldays (cos I was single at the time!?!?!?)

I feel that Wadsworth overall did a good job that was at the time, ill-fated but heady days!!

Many fans seem to have a firm opinion on all of our ex-managers in recent times but less so Wadsworth.

Does this consensus mean he was one of our better managers??

I have alweays thought there was a pretty good consensus around Wadsworth...

For me Shez stays for the forseeable future unless we get relegated.

Even a relegation fight would not have me showing Shez the door UNLESS we fealt we had a much better alternative e.g. Danny Wilson / Holloway (entertainment value) etc.

To put a different spin on the discussion, I find it very interesting that we are discussing how much time we give Shez, there is a reasonably consistent theme in our managers that for whatever reason they have been bobbins and we have got rid of them, however for me Shez is very different, and I have a feeling that the only reson he will leave this club is by being stolen by a bigger boy.... i.e. the Wendies....

I think shez will bring us success, and as S_W said earlier I think it will come next season in a three year cycle.... however my biggest worry about shez leaving is that it will be on the back of success and him being pinched.... he is a young, upcoming, learning but talented manager, and for me he will only leave when an unrefusable offer comes in... no matter how succesful we are I feel that it will come....

Shez wil bring us success... but I have a feeling he will never 'do a joe' as he will be elsewhere in that timescale by his own choice....