• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a red, certainly was at school

Temporary Bandwagon Merchant In Search of Media Attention during 'Pinch Me' season. Now, if only I could make that into a humourous acronym I'd be onto something... :grin:

TBMISA... TeBaMISA... Oh *** it!

sally ann mathews,used to be in corrie had ginger hair,nichola stephenson(ex brooky rug muncher)

PMSL, the "ex brooky rug muncher" was a ginge too - I see a pattern emerging...

What about Joe Royle's lad - does he count? :grin:

Isn't he Alex Carter also of The Revolution?

Yep. He also used to help out on matchdays as a youngster, think he even had a stint working the scoreboard. He's v good mates with Broady - hence the revolution progs. He goes whenever he can, last bumped into him at the Everton game - good lad. Incidentally his brother fronts the band The Whip who have some v decent tunes, he used to come to latics when we were around 16-18 but reverted to his dad's team (wolves) not long after. Met up with them all at the Wolves (a) game last year.

And of course there is 'our Gracie'...allegedly!!!come on oldham

Edited by lookers87

Edward Pearce - Guardian columnist an Radio4 social commentator

David Lloyd - London Evening Standard cricket correspondent

Wasn't the Star sports editor also a fan? It meant lots of great coverage during the good times.

Indeed not only is Eric an Oldhamer but also an ex Director of the Club.

I vaguely remember an old black and white comedy film where Eric Sykes appears in one scene wearing a track suit top, with Oldham Athletic written accross the back. Don't suppose anyone has any idea what the film was.

Stapleton would hardly be unique amongst Oldhamers in having one of the Manchester clubs as first choice while claiming a soft spot for Latics.

Unfortunately very true, especially during the pinch me years.

Stapleton is definately a Citeh fan, at least he is these days as he seems to mention it nearly every morning on GMTV the tosser.

Stapleton is definately a Citeh fan, at least he is these days as he seems to mention it nearly every morning on GMTV the tosser.

:grin: Was just about to say that myself....

Him of Emmerdale who was also on Hollyoaks is a regular along with Corries Martin Platt & Kevin (Ex Tash) Webster, they used to go a majority of time in chaddy end but cant say iv seen them in recent years.

The entire population of egg chasers are tics fans as the majority are from oldham... Sculthorpe (brothers), Kevin Sinfield, Paul Deacon i have seen at games to name but a few......

Cannon & Ball are alledged tics cant say iv ever seen them at a game....

And everyone has forgot our most famous supporter who turns up week in week out Chrissy Taylor :grin: or is that Infamous!

Edited by Davros

"Kevin Webster's" other mechanic at that time in Corrie was a big fan. He was outside the Greaves after the "parade" the day after Wembley 1990. He seemed a sound lad and didn't mind too much when we sang "You've shagged Sally Webster, You've shagged Sally Webster, You've shagged Sally Webster etc." to him. :grin: Not sure what's he up to now though and if he's still "famous"

Would that be Stuart Wolfenden?

He still drinks in Royton a lot him, was in that brilliant film Dead Mans Shoes.

Think his tidy sister is an actress too :blush:

Go to

http://www.footballandmusic.co.uk/tag/chelski/

Scroll to bottom of page where there is a link to the song!!

Excellent - Our Gracie was a Latics Fan. :grin:

It even has the barrackers on it while she is shouting "Come On Oldham". Perhaps it is a relative of LaticNik's having a go at a relative of Craig Davies, or Derek's Great Grandad have a go at a Ginger Out-Side Left

:laught16:

Would that be Stuart Wolfenden?

He still drinks in Royton a lot him, was in that brilliant film Dead Mans Shoes.

Think his tidy sister is an actress too :blush:

His sister used to be in a band didn't she - used to play the Weavers on Huddy rd on a Tuesday night years ago - agree that tidiness is evident though.

Excellent - Our Gracie was a Latics Fan. :grin:

It even has the barrackers on it while she is shouting "Come On Oldham". Perhaps it is a relative of LaticNik's having a go at a relative of Craig Davies, or Derek's Great Grandad have a go at a Ginger Out-Side Left

:laught16:

Absolutely brilliant! A 1931 song about the Latics - Maybe Stu can put a link on the official site.