or this one:

I'm David Butterworth

or this one:

I'm David Butterworth

or this one:

I'm David Butterworth

or this one:

I'm David Butterworth

All would be suitable to be classed as celebrity Latics fans, seeing as we're clearly scraping the bottom of the celebrity barrel.

My definition of fame is that if you google your name, and it comes up with details about you on the first page (as opposed to other people with the same name as you) then you're famous. I'm not!

No chance fellas.... 'Key', as we used to call him, grew up near me...he was a good 5 years older than me.....he lived just over the Royton border in Rochdale.

I remember he used to have loads of Liverpool shirts....Crown Paints, Candy and all that... I wasn't a Liverpool fan but was well jealous of his Liverpool football tops. He was never an Oldham fan back then, and this around 1990 when Oldham were on the up.

Gobby little turd, thought he was the dogs' danglers because he'd had a trial with Man Utd and pushed a bike with a loaf of bread up a hill. Once tried to knock me off my bike as I rode past, ignoring certain facts, such as me being at least twice his size :stretcher: