Oldham Supporters Wanted..

Guest kirstyvale

Guest kirstyvale

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I'm posting in this section as my account is yet to be validated, but would appreciate it if another user could link this post on the main Oldham discussion part of the board.

I'm currently looking for an Oldham supporter, preferably who will be travelling to Vale Park this season, who is willing to answer a few questions for the Official Port Vale programme. It will just involve you sending me your e-mail address and a digital picture of yourself, and I will send you a series of questions relating to your time as a Oldham supporter. Your answers and picture will then be published in the Port Vale v's Oldham programme.

Good Luck for the forthcoming season and I'll pop back on here soon to see if anybody is willing to take part. If you are interested, please post your e-mail address in this thread, os that I can see it (I am unable to see posts made in other parts of the MB until my account is validated!). From here, I will send you the questionns via e-mail. I did actually post this message a few days ago on the Oldham Official Site, but am yet to receive any response. I realise that this is short notice, but would need the answers back from anybody willing to take part, by the end of the weekend. I look forward to hearing from some of you soon!

Thanks,

Kirsty