Soccer AM

Anyone see Soccer AM this morning?

Decent coverage of Latics showed Macca's goal, Peltiers OG and a superb header from crowd from me !! :grin:

Cheeky bugger Goldstein made some comment about my lack of hair!!

Can anyone manage to get hold of clip and maybe post it on here for me? It's worth a beer for someone. :)

Anyone see Soccer AM this morning?

Decent coverage of Latics showed Macca's goal, Peltiers OG and a superb header from crowd from me !! :grin:

Cheeky bugger Goldstein made some comment about my lack of hair!!

Can anyone manage to get hold of clip and maybe post it on here for me? It's worth a beer for someone. :)

hey baldy nice header :redcard:

You can't have everything, was just typical defensive header a good head on it and trying to get distance on it.

Safe to say you can see why I haven't played at Sunday League level for year or two!! :grin:

I've got it recorded on sky+. If you can figure out how I get it from my sky+ to you, then I'll gladly do it.

Cool.

oafcforever - I ain't got one of those - know anyone who does, and who'd lend it you, to lend it me, so I could copy it?

If not, try emailing them, they might mail you the clip.

another alternative is a camcorder - tape or digital - basically you need something that can be plugged into the tv and record the signal