Physios Go!

how about bringing back porter he spent alot of time on the physio table to learn something , but would really like roger wydle back as physio

would be a great pr exercise for the club if they could bring back two latics legends to help out with the injuries.

personally david roberts is good,he helped fix my knackered knee ligaments that the nhs couldnt in over 5 years,cant comment on other members of his team,but himself is good.

Young Anthony Greenhouse is joining City and following Lee Magic Hands Nobes. I believe that he has been poached. As for the new 1st team physio, Matt Jenkinson, I am not aware why he has gone, but when I saw him at the team hotel at Bristol, he looked an isolated figure. Maybe he has just not fitted in. I'm sure it will come out in time.

With regard to the ground redevelopment the club cannot do anything until 3 months after planning has been granted to allow for legal challenge as set down in the planning rules. They also have to comply with the pre start conditions which were attached to the planning permission and have these approved in writing by the Council before they start any work including the demolition. They will then have to agree a start date with the contractor.

Whilst TTA may have been keen to start asap, at the end of the day they make/sell telephones and are not property developers.

Cheers

Harry

Young Anthony Greenhouse is joining City and following Lee Magic Hands Nobes. I believe that he has been poached. As for the new 1st team physio, Matt Jenkinson, I am not aware why he has gone, but when I saw him at the team hotel at Bristol, he looked an isolated figure. Maybe he has just not fitted in. I'm sure it will come out in time.

With regard to the ground redevelopment the club cannot do anything until 3 months after planning has been granted to allow for legal challenge as set down in the planning rules. They also have to comply with the pre start conditions which were attached to the planning permission and have these approved in writing by the Council before they start any work including the demolition. They will then have to agree a start date with the contractor.

Whilst TTA may have been keen to start asap, at the end of the day they make/sell telephones and are not property developers.

Cheers

Harry

You can eff right off with posts like that! There is no room on here for factual posts based on knowledge of what is actually going on at the club or an understanding of relevent legislation.

You should know by now that this place is for post more along the lines of:

Deese fisios going shows dis clubb is going nowhere, Shez has cleerly lost the dressing room, and he can't attract decent fisios to the clubb when there is money to spend. We got 78 million pounds for Trotmen and should be looking at getting sum decent players in b4 tomorrows game which is a must win game now by the way or we can kiss gudbi to automatic promotion. Shez is like Mork when it comes to the transfer market, why he had to wait til January to make a signing is a joke, he has had since August to by players when it was clear to all that it wasn't working. Doomed, doomed I tells ya.

That is what you should have posted, not your enlightening informed drivel.

That's put a lot of the conspiracy theories previously mentioned to bed.

Deese fisios going shows dis clubb is going nowhere, Shez has cleerly lost the dressing room, and he can't attract decent fisios to the clubb when there is money to spend. We got 78 million pounds for Trotmen and should be looking at getting sum decent players in b4 tomorrows game which is a must win game now by the way or we can kiss gudbi to automatic promotion. Shez is like Mork when it comes to the transfer market, why he had to wait til January to make a signing is a joke, he has had since August to by players when it was clear to all that it wasn't working. Doomed, doomed I tells ya.

We don't allow txt spk on OWTB, thank you! :wink::lol: