What Does The Run-In Hold?

I know how that feels, though the odd jolly up tempers the gloom I find. Having said that, I can't remember the last time I did one - probably Clyde away pre-season.

KtF,

Derek.

What does the run in hold for me? Having to sit next to this cheerful soul and listen to this at the match!

It could be worse mate.

Once I think of what 'it' could be, I will let you know. I'll try and have an answer for you by tonight!

KtF,

Derek.

No worries, look forward to it. It looks like it could well be a cold one tonight so I hope you are bringing your Chris Taylor effigies to burn to keep warm.

What do you want? One of those massive cards which you open and a stadium pops up?

For everyone bleating about lack of movement on the stadium, it's worth pointing out that there has to be a period of time for any appeals to be made (3 months I think the time is) so no work can be carried out on it until that time has passed. In any case, I suspect logistically it's better the stand comes down in the summer.

I think the communication from the club can be better on this, which is my gripe.

Personally, I won't believe in any stadium redevelopment until it is completed and I'm sitting in the new 5,000 seat stand.