Pogs Leaves

Thanks for everything, Big Man.

Brilliant servant and it's a shame injury stopped him from playing more. Everyone inundate the club demanding a testimonial! AH wasn't keen when I emailed him, make him bow to public pressure.

Good luck to him, sorry to see him go. Hope we do something before he goes!

I hope they bring him out on the pitch tonight. - Would like to show my appreciation.

So we can burn him like a witch! Burn him, buuuuuurrrrrnnnnnnnnnn hhheeeeiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmm as a sacrifice to footballing gods so that we get the championship big lump of a striker on a non-wedge wage who will score the goals to fire us in to the play-offs but still be eligible to play in the play-off finals.

Either that orthe halftime draw.

Gonna miss you Les, hope you stay in touch with the club and come back loads.

Guest sheridans_world

187 Appearances for Latics over two spells - 141 during his first spell (08-07-2002 to 20-08-2005) and 46 during his second (20-06-2006 to 26-02-2008)

Yeah, send every comment on here. A fine servant, hope he manages to get his career back on track in his homeland.

Yeah, Central Coast Mariners need a keeper their's got a 15 month ban for man-handling the ref! Pogs will be fit before the ban ends! :redcard::redcard::redcard:

http://football.guardian.co.uk/breakingnew...7334841,00.html

Edited by oafcprozac

So we can burn him like a witch! Burn him, buuuuuurrrrrnnnnnnnnnn hhheeeeiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmm as a sacrifice to footballing gods so that we get the championship big lump of a striker on a non-wedge wage who will score the goals to fire us in to the play-offs but still be eligible to play in the play-off finals.

I wondered why they were building this on the pitch when I drove past earlier ->

twm_04.jpg

Right move but gutted...ah the number of drunken arguments Ive had sticking up for the guy over the years! I think ya did finally win over most doubters. Not that ya shouldve had to!

Adios Pogs...gave me many top memories, including being ripped for weeks for wearing an Aussie hat to a game once. So long Skip!

Edited by boundaryblue80

Wonder who our next full-time Aussie will be.

Anyone remember Dougie Hodgson ?

The windows on Sheepfoot Lane do as do the local fire service who had to come and rescue his clearances from the roof of the Main Stand :lol:

We had two lads on trial I think at the same time as Pogs too. Pondlejak I think was one, seen his name about a lot recently and didn't we have Carney later on?