lol....wasnt there but while the feeling may of been glum I dont agree for a second the current sqaud is anywhere near as bad as the teams we had back then :P

crowd was either very quiet or hostile tonight,wasnt that cold to be honest,plus i was laughing so much listening to beardy and kel,and they were sober!!!

lol....wasnt there but while the feeling may of been glum I dont agree for a second the current sqaud is anywhere near as bad as the teams we had back then :P

What does it matter if the squad is better (not to mention considerably more expensive) when the results and league position remain the same?

Edited by Corporal_Jones

crowd was either very quiet or hostile tonight,wasnt that cold to be honest,plus i was laughing so much listening to beardy and kel,and they were sober!!!

Crowd wasn't as hostile as such but were defo very quiet. Unfortunately i think this pattern of attendance will stay the same for the next two tuesdays.

What does it matter if the squad is better (not to mention considerably more expensive) when the results and league position remain the same?

What does it matter if the sqaud is better ? Serisouly mate.....your beyond words sometimes..... We have more to work with for a start..... der....

the size of the crowd is the most worrying aspect of tonights game.

people wont come back whilst there isnt anything happening on the pitch,and the only one who can sort that out is the manager.

so you end up with less people wanting to come back,and to be honest if this season just wimpers out,like it looks like doing season ticket sales will be down for next season.

What do u propose to turn things around.....

That the club keeps its nerve, stops shedding the quality and builds a settled squad around it.

Don't make the manager start again every season. It doesn't work and, in terms of attendances, is self-defeating financially.

Launch some kind of commercially-minded campaign aimed at generating interest in the town; one that states where the club aims to go. An ongoing one.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

That the club keeps its nerve, stops shedding the quality and builds a settled squad around it.

Don't make the manager start again every season. It doesn't work.

Completely agree with that. But do you think its shez wanting to completely restructure? I do and I reckon he'll do it again. I agree that unless you get lucky (ar have the cash to buy a massive squad - blackpool) it wont work.

Completely agree with that. But do you think its shez wanting to completely restructure? I do and I reckon he'll do it again. I agree that unless you get lucky (ar have the cash to buy a massive squad - blackpool) it wont work.

Yeah I agree as well....

While we are at it can we get that Moore fella back and lets really flash the cash ....

Edited by oafc0000