Let the sun shine tomorrow.........

Omg

I cant understand this board at times.

McDonald is being played out of position.

He's our best midfielder by a mile!

Don't reply to this post just watch McDonald when he isn't in possession next game.

WTF are you guys on?

When McDonald isn't in possesion, thats easy thats for about 85 minutes of the game.

I do like him as a player but he goes awol too ofen.

Keep:-

Hazell

Gregan

Lomax

Allott

Taylor

Hughes

Alessandra

Smalley

Davies

Crossley (but only as a number 2 and goalkeeping coach)

Release:-

McDonald

Thompson

Kalala

Stam

Liddell

Undecided:-

Eardley (if we could get a decent fee - definately sell)

Livermore (gives us balance as he is gebuinely left sided - but jury is still out)

Jarrett (was really excited after his debut - but less impressed since, jury still out)

Must buys:-

Goalkeeper

Centre Half

Midfielder (creative) i.e. Wellens or very similar

Striker (target man)

other additions required depending on who would stay/go from the undecided list.

I've said this before on a similar thread. What do we expect the players to do when they read something like this. Some of them do actually read this forum. They will be well up for playing when they read half of the fan base want rid of them. The time for this kind of discussion is when the season is over IMO. I don't think this encourages anybody to play their hearts out for us does it?

Keep em all bar Thommo, JP & Jarrett. Give Stammy & Lids pay as you play contracts. Bring a couple of new faces in, get the squad fit for next season and cant see why we cant go up under the guidance of Shezza, Wrighty and the Dux. Excuses are excuses but Gregan (our man mountain captain), Lidds our best crosser, Hughesy our best striker have been out for ages - with these players available all season (or at least most) we would be in a play off place methinks.

Omg

I cant understand this board at times.

McDonald is being played out of position.

He's our best midfielder by a mile!

Don't reply to this post just watch McDonald when he isn't in possession next game.

WTF are you guys on?

Thats rich coming from somebody who's been calling for Shez's head for months.

Reality check required.

I've said this before on a similar thread. What do we expect the players to do when they read something like this. Some of them do actually read this forum. They will be well up for playing when they read half of the fan base want rid of them. The time for this kind of discussion is when the season is over IMO. I don't think this encourages anybody to play their hearts out for us does it?

Hell Terry, if the players can't stand the heat................

Hell Terry, if the players can't stand the heat................

I know what you're saying Dan but the reality is that they're human beings who need to feel wanted. you've got to admit that if you're working for a boss who doesn't value you then you don't work all that hard do you?. I want to feel as though they're all trying their hardest week in week out...

I know what you're saying Dan but the reality is that they're human beings who need to feel wanted. you've got to admit that if you're working for a boss who doesn't value you then you don't work all that hard do you?. I want to feel as though they're all trying their hardest week in week out...

Aye fair play Terry, but the point I was making was that if they don't wanna read negative stuff about them then they shouldn't be reading a fan site.