I Cant have my opinion

I'm not the only one to comment on the way that dissenters from the opinion of a dominant group of posters are ganged up on. Or even the main one.

The thread the other day was suggesting that "negative" comment was moderated out and that is plainly absurd.

Quite clearly Jeff. There is no evidence at all, Moderators being blamed for manipulating the forums dynamic is absolute rubbish. The members themselves present their opinions, and gravitate to others members of a similar position.

We are not orchestrating a mass hallucination, there is no consipracy. The members of the forum, many the very same members of other forums that we've all frequented - are quite capable of raising their own arguments and agendas. Otherwise known as a general public opinion. To hint at a pro-OAFC collective intent on smashing all opposition in its tracks - backed by moderation, is just silly.

The result of the poll is a foregone conclusion, which means that, with the tendency to (deliberately) confuse any discontent with anti-Sheridan sentiment on the part of some, it will be used as a weapon to beat 'moaners' with.

I find it very interesting you believe the poll to be a foregone conclusion.... i think S_W posted last time the anti-shez vote was about 9% on a previos poll, without looking i'd say it was considerably higher this time round... for me it is an interesting test on the sway of opinion....

One such sway of opinion was that of myself - last time round I would have walked over hot coals to defned shez - this time my vote was lodged in the Sack Shez column... not immidiately, but i am growing increasingly unhappy with his inability to manage a squad.. and that will grow unless changes are made in the close season....

Shock horror - opinion change on messageboard - you are allowed to do that you know, i'm not a moaner, never will be.. or am I becoming one?? who knows... but my vote on that poll shows a changing sway of opinion... which is great... and it gives us something to talk about without typecasting everyone.... you seem to assume that people have put thier flags in the sand, and are incapable of moving - not true at all....