with stefan out for a month

his passing is not good enough and he is not quick enough, good business selling him when we did.

If you saw some of the poor distribution during last nights Middlesbrough v Sheffield FA cup tie I think you will come to the conclusion Trotman will cope easily cope at a higher level than Div1.

He is also quicker than many Championship centre backs.

If you saw some of the poor distribution during last nights Middlesbrough v Sheffield FA cup tie I think you will come to the conclusion Trotman will cope easily cope at a higher level than Div1.

He is also quicker than many Championship centre backs.

He doesnt read the game as well a most championship defenders, which is why he got booked every other week playing for us. i hope he makes it i really do but i remeber the same thing being said about hanning when he came through the ranks, in the long run we will have got the most out of this deal. , he is obviously a big strong lad but he needs to improve his game on the ground, the higher up you go the batter the standard gets and lets be honest he never came up agaist any quality with us.

hope im wrong and we make even more from the sale but cant see it.