Livermore Extends Stay

Guest sheridans_world
Any news on this situation nothing on the official site.

Also is Kilkenny injured or out of favour

KTF

Livermore is playing on saturday.

Kilkenny left nearly two months ago :blink: - incase you do mean Leeds, Killer should be playing against Swindon on Saturday for them.

Livermore loan extended for further month ... SMS

:mmm: So assuming Stam is fit for tomorrow, where's that leave Kelvin, yer know after Shez promised him an extended run? We all know Livermore will start, so why doesn't Shez put his brain into gear before opening his gob. Thats 50% of where he is going wrong imo.

:mmm: So assuming Stam is fit for tomorrow, where's that leave Kelvin, yer know after Shez promised him an extended run? We all know Livermore will start, so why doesn't Shez put his brain into gear before opening his gob. Thats 50% of where he is going wrong imo.

I've said several times that Shez would benefit greatly from one day a week at Oldham College doing some PR or Marketing type course... teach him how to speak in public and the like.

He lets himself down at times with his lack of confidence and over honesty. Which whilst vital needs to be controlled.

He just can't can he. Surely not. Kelvin has to play now.

Hang on a mo Prozac. Shez said that Lomax would be given a run at LB as he had taken his chance. IIRC it was BB80 who surmised that he was saying this only because Stam was injured and Livermore was going.

Give Shez a bit of credit. Perhaps as Manager of the Team he was aware of a little more than us fans?

Once again it shows the danger of over-analysing every quote.

Guest sheridans_world
I dont know exactly which coaching courses Shez has been on, but once you get to your UEFA B badge im fairly sure that's the one where you cover Media outlets.

Wonder if they learn the difference between a left back (livermore/lomax) and a center back (Stam) during that course.

I dont know exactly which coaching courses Shez has been on, but once you get to your UEFA B badge im fairly sure that's the one where you cover Media outlets.

I just think he needs more training in that area personally. He's not the best communicator is he. Mumbles a lot, looks down whilst he's talking etc.

Hang on a mo Prozac. Shez said that Lomax would be given a run at LB as he had taken his chance. IIRC it was BB80 who surmised that he was saying this only because Stam was injured and Livermore was going.

Give Shez a bit of credit. Perhaps as Manager of the Team he was aware of a little more than us fans?

Once again it shows the danger of over-analysing every quote.

Well said. It could be midfield where Livermore steps in after a reshuffle maybe? That's where I'd like to see him rather than a stand in defender.

Livermore on the left, Taylor on the right? You never know, it may work.

I'm not over-analysing anything Jeff. My point is he will not drop Livermore, we'd played well vs Carlisle and young Kelvin had a stormer. Who was left out to accomodate playing Livermore out of position? If Stam isn't fit Kelvin will get a game. If Stam is fit Kelvin will be on the bench. That's not over-analysing, that's nailed on fact! As I say Shez needs to take a step back occasionally before making comments such as "all out attack, Kelvin will play, Davies 3 in 4 but still says he does his head in, etc, etc....

If Stam is fit Kelvin will be on the bench. That's not over-analysing, that's nailed on fact!

With all due respect, why is it a nailed-on fact? It hasn't happened yet!

Livermore is a midfielder. Kelvin has done enough to warrent a run in the side so I don't think Shez will go back on his word. Hey, how about the suggestion I had above? It's not beyond the realms of possibility.

I'm not over-analysing anything Jeff. My point is he will not drop Livermore, we'd played well vs Carlisle and young Kelvin had a stormer. Who was left out to accomodate playing Livermore out of position? If Stam isn't fit Kelvin will get a game. If Stam is fit Kelvin will be on the bench. That's not over-analysing, that's nailed on fact! As I say Shez needs to take a step back occasionally before making comments such as "all out attack, Kelvin will play, Davies 3 in 4 but still says he does his head in, etc, etc....

I agree with some of what you say there Paul (particularly the all out attack bit) but my "over-analysing" comment was aimed not just at yourself but at so many of us who pull every quote apart. Just like happened with Ronnie. What we do is add our interpretation (like BB80 did) and a couple of days later, people remember that this is what Shez said. In this case, he didn't.

You may recall I used to do some spoof Ronnie Moore comments from time to time on JKL. I stopped partly because our fans soon started quoting them as real.

I fully expect Lomax to start tomorrow. If he doesn't, then I'll be joining the criticism of Shez for opening his mouth too soon. I reckon it is 95% likely that Lomax will start at LB and that either Livermore will be on the bench; in Midfield or at CB in place of Stam.

It would not surprise me at all tomorrow to see us play 433 with Taylor in a more advanced role. We may even go 532 because the time for going for it has well and truly arrived. May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb and we desperately need 3 points tomorrow to prolong the meaning of the Season.

Well said. It could be midfield where Livermore steps in after a reshuffle maybe? That's where I'd like to see him rather than a stand in defender.

I'd reshuffle Livermore to the bench(if Stam plays), done nowt wrong but Lomax is better going forward and a better passer. Same with Jarrett i'd drop him to the bench too. We've not scored away from home in open play since NYD (In the league). That says it all about the inbalance of the team. Packing the midfield is all well and good but when it at the expense of leaving your strikers starved of service and isolated then you have to have the balls to change it around. Not burying your head in the sand, sticking with what you know and hoping it comes off. Vale are bottom lets get at the buggers from the off. Play with two wingers with young Kelv and Neal bombing on, plenty of crosses for Lewi and Jordan, with Macca making his late runs.

Lardarse

Row Z

Stam/Livermore

Rubes

Kelvin

Deano

Ratman

Macca

Ginger Whinger

Robertson

Lewi

Edited by oafcprozac

Guest oa_exile

Livermore is a midfielder. Kelvin has done enough to warrent a run in the side so I don't think Shez will go back on his word. Hey, how about the suggestion I had above? It's not beyond the realms of possibility.

IF Stam is fit to play on Saturday , this has to happen end of ! <_<

Wonder if they learn the difference between a left back (livermore/lomax) and a center back (Stam) during that course.

You know what.. one day our supporters will also figure out the difference between a left back and a right back too!

I rattle on about this all the time, but when will people notice that Super K is a bloomin right back!! and playing him at left back is playing yet another player out of position - which is not ideal!!!

Now - heres something no-one has suggested... how about playing them both in thier natural sides, and Livermore is at left back, with Kelvin at right back.... and Captain marvel is the one to get chopped???

Yet another radical idea of playing players in thier actual positions...

Edited by BigfinLatic

I'd say:-

Croeso - keep on doing the biz mate, doing well

Eardo - you and chrissy give em hell on this side

Lomax - get flying down that wing and Livs will cover yer

Stam - concentrate and you will be fine

Hazell - much of the same please laddy

Livs - get stuck in, play it around and cover for the Lomax

Maccs pacca - keep busy (again) and see if you score us another dazzler

Allott - boss the middle again sunshine

Tays - if eardo passes you sit in, otherwise take the piss on the right

Smalley - keep holding it up, try and link with Lewis but get in the box a lot