OMG a win at Vale park! see eardleys goal here!

KYLEOAFC

Didn't think they were that bad. If anything they shaded the second half and on another day could've easily have got 4 (hit the bar first half, post second, excellent Crossley point blank save after he spilled a free kick, and the Eards/Eddie incident which looked like it was in). Plus I think we were very very lucky with the 2nd.

If they go down I wouldn't mind seeing their number 35 here (black centre half) who won pretty much everything and never gave up. Just seen that he's on loan from Brum and ONLY 18!!!???!!!!

E4e

GDWIN

Edited by LaticNik

Didn't think they were that bad. If anything they shaded the second half and on another day could've easily have got 4 (hit the bar first half, post second, excellent Crossley point blank save after he spilled a free kick, and the Eards/Eddie incident which looked like it was in). Plus I think we were very very lucky with the 2nd.

If they go down I wouldn't mind seeing their number 35 here (black centre half) who won pretty much everything and never gave up.

E4e

GDWIN

That was never a back pass for our second but we need all the luck we can get!

We looked really bad at the back at times today and against a better side we would have been made to pay but that said today was our day at vale park for once!

That was never a back pass for our second but we need all the luck we can get!

We looked really bad at the back at times today and against a better side we would have been made to pay but that said today was our day at vale park for once!

EARDLEY'S GUNNA GET YA!!!! :grin: