chris hall grabs player by the throat

boboafc

http://annedonnelly.co.uk/spartans/?p=429

The Blyth Manager was more concerned with Stalybridge’s forward Chris Hall. The former Oldham Athletic striker reportedly left full time professional football to pursue an acting career. The aspiring thespian appeared, in Dunn’s opinion, to grab Blyth player, Gary Brown, by the throat and throw him to the ground. An act which Dunn thought should have resulted in a red card.

In fact Hall’s time in the spotlights was terminated shortly afterwards but his substitute, the appropriately named James Dean, proved to be no bit-part player as he was involved in the build up to the visitors’ emotive last ditch winner

spelling mistake grabs

Edited by sheridans_world
Changed Speeling Mistake :)

Another Bridge win....marching on nicely! If the Latics don't make it to the playoffs this season, be nice to have some end of season action instead at Bower Fold. Just hope they do to Workington next Saturday, what Workington did to them in the FA Cup....only chance I've had to see 'Bridge this season and they got spanked 5-0.

Another Bridge win....marching on nicely! If the Latics don't make it to the playoffs this season, be nice to have some end of season action instead at Bower Fold. Just hope they do to Workington next Saturday, what Workington did to them in the FA Cup....only chance I've had to see 'Bridge this season and they got spanked 5-0.

Bumped into Matty Barlow the other week, (he's a mate of my brother's) and had an interesting chat with him regarding Chris Hall. He reckons he left (CH) 'cos he wanted guaranteed first team football and he knew Sheridan didn't really rate him. Although he felt if he went into the semi-pro game he'd play every week and be able to concentrate on his acting/modelling, which has gone tits up as, as we know he's working in Asda peddling cheap DVDs. As for Matty he was pleased to have been given a chance under Talbot, but knew that Wolfy, Deano, and Lewi were Shez's favorites at yoof level and knew the writing was on the wall when RM was sacked. He still harbours a hope of returning to the full time game, but boy is the kid slight in build. So much so that Stalyvegas have played him out wide a lot, although his goal tally is well into double figures this season. Told him to keep his head down keep working hard and yer never know. although realistically I think he's found his level.

Although he felt if he went into the semi-pro game he'd play every week and be able to concentrate on his acting/modelling, which has gone tits up as, as we know he's working in Asda peddling cheap DVDs.

well i never knew that!!! and that has made me laugh so much i think the neighbours heard..

instantly brings back a thought though............. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GqJpvWBQaMU