Ronnie on the big league

I don't think we should boo Ronnie's lad, it wiil only mean he will score! :unsure:

Sorry, I can't agree

He's going to score anyway so I think we should be giving it to him with both barrels from the start.

I'd love to think that we could get a decent crowd on Saturday (although much depends on tonight's result) and we can create an atmosphere that makes both Moores feel very unwelcome.

I'll probably get shot down for this view but in my opinion we were well and truely screwed by the pair of them in January and we shouldn't forget that.

Edited by Latics & England

He's going to score anyway so I think we should be giving it to him with both barrels from the start.

Gotta agree with you there, it is a cast iron banker that this git will score, probably at the Chaddy end too. Won't be spectacular and will most likely come off his arse, in fact it I can see a long punt from their keeper finding its way to Moore then him celebrating as if he has just scored the goal of the centrury.

Gotta agree with you there, it is a cast iron banker that this git will score, probably at the Chaddy end too. Won't be spectacular and will most likely come off his arse, in fact it I can see a long punt from their keeper finding its way to Moore then him celebrating as if he has just scored the goal of the centrury.

Pity Gregan isn't playing. No doubt he would like to take care of Moore.

When being interviewed after the match"I reckon Ian will get a warmer reception than me hahahahaha"....................Oh you think so do you :angry:

I did tell the manager of their fans team that he could be the guest of honour at the burning of the Ian Moore effigy. He must talk to Ronnie.

Who cares, I don't remember Paul Underwood or Marcus Bignot being booed after turning us down at the last minute.

Was just thinking the same thing SC.

Is anyone really that bothered that Ian Moore turned us down that they feel the need to boo him?

I'm certainly not, Moore Snr. on the other hand........

KtF,

Derek.

in fact it I can see a long punt from their keeper finding its way to Moore then him celebrating as if he has just scored the goal of the centrury.

Well no doubt having had us watched at Port Vale they'd only be emulating the art of the long ball goal which we displayed on Saturday :grin: