Forest To Miss Out?

again on the promotion. they lost 1-0 to carlisle at home last night. didnt realise grant holt was playing till he 1st touched the ball after 30 mins. carlisle were without top scorer garner who is out for months with a cruciate knee problem.

funny if top 2 were swansea and leeds and forest lost in play-offs again say to carlisle. hee hee.

Can't believe Carlisle are second, they are probably the poorest team to visit BP all season.

They are second because they are second best in the league. Leagues are played over 46 games and this is the most inconsistent league about. Surely we are the prime example of that.

again on the promotion. they lost 1-0 to carlisle at home last night. didnt realise grant holt was playing till he 1st touched the ball after 30 mins. carlisle were without top scorer garner who is out for months with a cruciate knee problem.

funny if top 2 were swansea and leeds Doncaster and forest lost in play-offs again say to carlisle. hee hee.

funny if top 2 were swansea and leeds and forest lost in play-offs again say to carlisle. hee hee.

And did you hear their fans booing them off at full time? Who'd have thought it? Fans of the 4th placed team in the league booing their team off after being beaten by the team placed one place above them in the league.

I can't believe it, I thought we had the worst fans in the world according to some on here?!

Fans of a team other than Oldham voicing their displeasure at the poor performance of their team! Astounding!

Dan, Forest actually played well last night, the fans are boo'ing alot about Calderwood being in charge

Dave, I watched the game and Forest were ok. They should have taken at least one of a large number of chances.

If they are protesting at Calderwwod being in charge, do they still boo at the final whistle when they win, or are they just super fickle? What, so they are happy to have him as manager when they win but not when they lose? Good grief!

They are second because they are second best in the league. Leagues are played over 46 games and this is the most inconsistent league about. Surely we are the prime example of that.

I know but just based off their performance against us....you wouldn't have thought they were second. In comparison to Swansea who pretty much dominated our match and you could easily tell they would be up their this season.

Absolutely the wrong man for the job there. With the budget they have they should fly out of this league with the right players. Just shows what I mean with Swansea after they offloaded Hackett.

Agree. They should get Gary Megson back :wink: