New Striker Signs For Tonight!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I see the point in this, he hasn't played for three months and if he does well and gets us close to the play-offs, Leeds pull him out leaving us short again.

Rather we continued with Lewis tbh.

i like lewis but he is not scoring, if leon plays for a month and scores goals putting us closer to our goal then great, leeds recall him , hughes and davies are back and fit, temp measure but a good one in my opinion

anyway who said its lewis that gets dropped, it might be robertson.

Edited by palmer1

Anyone think this might have been helped along by Kilkenny waxing lyrical about us in the recovery room?

What's a 28 recall clause?

Sorry, 28 day recall clause.

We get Leon back to match fitness, he goes back to Leeds and fires them to playoff success, probably over us. How's that?

When you put it that way you make it sound like we shouldn't have got him! :grin:

i like lewis but he is not scoring, if leon plays for a month and scores goals putting us closer to our goal then great, leeds recall him , hughes and davies are back and fit, temp measure but a good one in my opinion

anyway who said its lewis that gets dropped, it might be robertson.

lol, do not feed the troll.

I interpreted as they can recall him for up to 28 days of his loan....I could be wrong....in fact I probably am.

I can't decide what's (or who, me or you?) more stupid... the idea that they have to give us a months notice to recall him from a months loan or that they can recall him for a month of his months loan!

:lol:

Top signing! If he can be a patch on what he was a Vale last season then we have got ourselves a great loanee..... Lets give Sheridan a bit of praise for once!

I rated him at Vale he was quality!

And as for the people who are not happy i dont understand??

You moan we have no experience now we have a 30 proven striker and your not happy?

Come on Guys!!

Great signing well done shez!

wanted us to go for him in the summer before he joined leeds,scored 38 goals in 85 games for vale. big strong powerfull forward,hes been out with a broken arm since we visited leeds,so he isnt exactly match fit,but that will come.

and he isnt a gary mcallister player,he will want to get his own players in.

lets see what he does first before ripping him apart as per usual.

good signing shez.

No good will come of this. Who have we ever had who has played for Leeds that's been any good? Nobody .

Other than Ritchie. Wright, Irwin, Shez, Gregan and Linighan, absolutely nobody. Mark my words.

Edited by LaticsPete