New Striker Signs For Tonight!

I think Livermore needs someone with more pace overlapping him as well. Constantine is not the answer.

I agree Lees, i am also severely worried that Constantine will not be the answer to our long term Golakeeping problems - get him out - he is useless...

.. Now theres a thought - Wolfy in nets???

Not to re-itterate the point, but utterly agree its time to thow the wolf out with the chickens - of should I say join the turkeys at Stalyvegas.... come on, he's had his time now, and not improved one jot in 4 years.... my problem isnt that he scores the odd goal, he still scored the odd goal 4 years ago, and looks no different as a player as when he was a 17 year old - this balls about smalley and ales not being a better player than him is just tosh... as all round players they are streets ahead of wolfy - in every department - oh, and saying they havent scored yet, fair enough - but they look 10 times the player wolfy ever was when he first broke into the team - that shows potential, something which i believe we should cultivate, and something Wolfy has never fulfilled....

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Lees, i am also severely worried that Constantine will not be the answer to our long term Golakeeping problems - get him out - he is useless...

.. Now theres a thought - Wolfy in nets???

Not to re-itterate the point, but utterly agree its time to thow the wolf out with the chickens - of should I say join the turkeys at Stalyvegas.... come on, he's had his time now, and not improved one jot in 4 years.... my problem isnt that he scores the odd goal, he still scored the odd goal 4 years ago, and looks no different as a player as when he was a 17 year old - this balls about smalley and ales not being a better player than him is just tosh... as all round players they are streets ahead of wolfy - in every department - oh, and saying they havent scored yet, fair enough - but they look 10 times the player wolfy ever was when he first broke into the team - that shows potential, something which i believe we should cultivate, and something Wolfy has never fulfilled....

Wolfy isn't tall enough to be a keeper.

Constantine on the other hand.... :mmm:

I joked with the lads that Leon had been signed as keeper cover for Crossley before the match, and after that display upfront, I think he'd do better in the pegs. How many headers did he win all night, infact, how many times did he jump?

I do hope it was just a blip in his game, otherwise, off you pop son, back over to dirty Leeds fella.

PS - Crossley stoped it from being a repeat 4-1 scoreline, I am no0t saying he should be dropped, he has kept us in god knows how many games.

Rant over

Shame Jordan went off last night, I liked what I saw from him but with my basic medical knowledge it looked like a broken foot.

Yeah I liked the look of him too. Hopefully it won't but if this injury see's the end of his loan spell I think we should go back in for him during the summer. Maybe worth even a little investment from the Everton & Trotman money.