Here comes the Shez out brigade again :(

...why do you tease us?

A win tonight would've given us more than a glimmer of hope of reaching the playoffs even after a league campaign of mediocrity, expectations were high before the match and it all comes crashing down after what sounded like a desperate performance.

God I love and hate Latics so much!

I beg that we don't have yet another pointless 'happy-clappers' Vs 'doom and gloomers' argument again for the next couple of days please, it's really boring.

Worst thing about tonight is that unless we play amazingly on Saturday the crowd is going to get even lower for Bournemouth next Tuesday.

I believe that this time between now and the start of next season is the time to get behind the young guys and give them a chance to show what they can do under less pressure, then hopefully the atmosphere around the place will be positive for next season if they prove themselves, my guess is they will.

no one is shez out what do you expect after such a poor performance given the situation against such poor opposition. We should be winning

Am neither a happy clapper nor a doom and gloom person....but there is nothing but negatives from tonight. Shocking passionless performance. Shez in - but players need a rocket up their jacksies

After reaction to recent setbacks, I expect certain people to call for Shez's head.

Rewind 8 or 9 years ago and its exactly the type of performance we used to get under Ritchie, 5 points of the play offs a good away win only to be lose at home. 3 steps forward 5 back. Disappointed but not at all surprised, our team of kids and loanees is no where near good enough and in a crap League that's the real disappointment. As for the guy berating JJ in the Lookers Upper I hope he felt a right tit after his public humiliation from the Lookers Lower, knob!

Forget the playoffs this season, simple as.

Next season shez is also managing for a new contract, although wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if sheff wed came in for him

Are you serious? Or do you mean as a cleaner at Sheff Weds or something?

Seriously though....this tonight is a real huge dent in my support that I've voiced for Shez this season. I really, really can't see TTA finding anything acceptable about tonight, squad limitations or not and it's not the first or last of this type of result and performance this season. My god....like has been said before, if this was any other manager they'd be swinging from the floodlights now!!! I'm not calling for that....I very, very rarely will unless I feel a manager can't take us forward....however....I'm utterly disgusted tonight.

I've said before about how Shez has limitations but can still take us forward but I've got my first big chunk of doubt on that score now after tonight. So many reasons but mainly....:censored: me....play wings....play :censored:ing wingers??? Why no Smalley from the start tonight??? And then to wait so long before finally playing Smalley on the right....a :censored:ing joke! Eardley struggles to pass to blue at times, so to also ask him to run 50yds down field with ball at feet, look up and cross it in....come on....you're taking the piss Shez! Add to that, we have Casper drifting out to the right endlessly. There wasn't one piece of balanced, attacking football tonight....all hopeful. Shez doing again his jobs for the boys stunt with JJ, Allott and Casper across 3 central positions...Shez...it didn't work in September, it ain't going to work now!!! Blew it again in another massive game, with another poorly thought out starting line up.

I really have stuck up for Shez this season, but that was totally unacceptable. We won under the last manager in ugly fashion.....but won! We keep hearing that "we only lose by the odd-goal so it shows we're not that fair off" from Shez....there you go fella, you've got another one to add to that collection tonight! And if we were passionless, the manager gets the blame as much as the players.....again, like in the past. Swings and :censored:ing roundabouts!

But we got our Oldham back....for this....3,700 of us to see that.

Limitations and frustrations.....pick the right :censored:ing side on Saturday Shez....with a RIGHT :censored:ing side to it!!!

Edited by boundaryblue80

Are you serious? Or do you mean as a cleaner at Sheff Weds or something?

Seriously though....this tonight is a real huge dent in my support that I've voiced for Shez this season. I really, really can't see TTA finding anything acceptable about tonight, squad limitations or not and it's not the first or last of this type of result and performance this season. My god....like has been said before, if this was any other manager they'd be swinging from the floodlights now!!! I'm not calling for that....I very, very rarely will unless I feel a manager can't take us forward....however....I'm utterly disgusted tonight.

I've said before about how Shez has limitations but can still take us forward but I've got my first big chunk of doubt on that score now after tonight. So many reasons but mainly....:censored: me....play wings....play :censored:ing wingers??? Why no Smalley from the start tonight??? And then to wait so long before finally playing Smalley on the right....a :censored:ing joke! Eardley struggles to pass to blue at times, so to also ask him to run 50yds down field with ball at feet, look up and cross it in....come on....you're taking the piss Shez! Add to that, we have Casper drifting out to the right endlessly. There wasn't one piece of balanced, attacking football tonight....all hopeful. Shez doing again his jobs for the boys stunt with JJ, Allott and Casper across 3 central positions...Shez...it didn't work in September, it ain't going to work now!!! Blew it again in another massive game, with another poorly thought out starting line up.

I really have stuck up for Shez this season, but that was totally unacceptable. We won under the last manager in ugly fashion.....but won! We keep hearing that "we only lose by the odd-goal so it shows we're not that fair off" from Shez....there you go fella, you've got another one to add to that collection tonight! And if we were passionless, the manager gets the blame as much as the players.....again, like in the past. Swings and :censored:ing roundabouts!

But we got our Oldham back....for this....3,700 of us to see that.

Limitations and frustrations.....pick the right :censored:ing side on Saturday Shez....with a RIGHT :censored:ing side to it!!!

me an beardy pretty much said the same,could of stayed at home in the warm but instead chose to support the lads again,to be left totally let down by a complete lack of passion or commitment again.

i mean ffs im on benefits and can think of lots of things to blow £20 on,the annoying thing is though that they will still get there wages after that,regardless.

allott and allessandra and hazell,you cant win a game if only 3 players try can ya.

im not going on saturday or next week against bournmouth,i cant justify it,playoffs......yeah,lets try winning properly first. at this present moment in time shez is no better than ronald moore was. i just hope he uses his next transfer kitty wisely,otherwise another season of this and hes gone.

me an beardy pretty much said the same,could of stayed at home in the warm but instead chose to support the lads again,to be left totally let down by a complete lack of passion or commitment again.

i mean ffs im on benefits and can think of lots of things to blow £20 on,the annoying thing is though that they will still get there wages after that,regardless.

allott and allessandra and hazell,you cant win a game if only 3 players try can ya.

im not going on saturday or next week against bournmouth,i cant justify it,playoffs......yeah,lets try winning properly first. at this present moment in time shez is no better than ronald moore was. i just hope he uses his next transfer kitty wisely,otherwise another season of this and hes gone.

Two things....I was being sacrastic (or is it ironic?...lol..both maybe?) with the "we've got our Oldham back"....my Oldham has never gone away :wink:

Secondly....good call on the 3 players that tried but I'd liked to add Crossley into that....most keepers would've ended up going off after being smashed in the face with a stray elbow. I missed him puking up, but a few said he did. And then he went on to produce a cracking save in the 2nd before we let them tickle us as we rolled over.

After reaction to recent setbacks, I expect certain people to call for Shez's head.

Come on TMB you know the rules by now:-

1) If we win a game Shez in (and one of the best young managers around).

2) If we lose a game Shez out (he has had his chance and failed).

3) If we win a game Play offs are definately a possibility.

4) If we lose a game Play offs are definately not a possibility (we were stupid to ever think they were).

5) If we win a game we have a brilliant group of young, developing and improving players.

6) If we lose a game they are all overated and not realising their potential.

7) If we lose a game then a scapegoat has to be sought and quick (last nights scapegoat is obviously Chris Taylor).

Come on TMB you know the rules by now:-

1) If we win a game Shez in (and one of the best young managers around).

2) If we lose a game Shez out (he has had his chance and failed).

3) If we win a game Play offs are definately a possibility.

4) If we lose a game Play offs are definately not a possibility (we were stupid to ever think they were).

5) If we win a game we have a brilliant group of young, developing and improving players.

6) If we lose a game they are all overated and not realising their potential.

7) If we lose a game then a scapegoat has to be sought and quick (last nights scapegoat is obviously Chris Taylor).

yeah forgot to add crossley,who has been very good the last few weeks making great saves,with a dodgy defence in front of him.

i didnt see him puke and i was watching from the second he went down until he stood up again,he spat a few times but didnt puke,he did need smelling salts and seemed to have blurred vision.then pulls off a cracking save in the second half but left totally exposed by stam trying to play offside,someone needs to tell him to play to the whistle.

no its not shez its the inept players that are paid over the odds to produce crap like that

Finally somebody else has realised that it is the players who are at fault and not Shez.

I feel another new pointless Shez Out poll starting soon.

Is "Casper" McDonald?

I'd get rid at the end of the season.

You watch different game than me. He covered every blade of glass last neet, popped up in left mid, right mid, centre mid, covered Eardo couple of times, even covered for Ruben once or twice, nearly scored - he played a blinder - seems to be scapegoat all the time on here!

You watch different game than me. He covered every blade of glass last neet, popped up in left mid, right mid, centre mid, covered Eardo couple of times, even covered for Ruben once or twice, nearly scored - he played a blinder - seems to be scapegoat all the time on here!

Although nobody on our side played a blinder, he was far from the worst player on the pitch.

Eardley probably came closest to scoring and that I'm afraid says it all about last nights 'performance'.

I think it is a simple choice for next season, one which Sheridan should have said to the players in question, it's Jarrett or GaryMc that gets a contract. Show us what you're worth.

v worrying lvp - agreement in 2 posts!! :grin: you're spot on!