We were bad last night, there is no getting away from that fact, but the level of abuse from the NSM upper last night was ridiculous. The abuse seemed reserved for just the two players, Chris Taylor and Neal Eardley.

Whilst I cant argue that neither of them were very good last night, they did not deserve the level of abuse they got. Whenever we were attacking, one guy would pipe up "Get in the box Taylor you f*****g d**k." Mmm Constructive!!! And Eardley got a ridiculous amount of stick for putting the ball down the line, when, to be frank, he had no options what-so-ever in the midfield.

Me and a few friends kept shouting up for them to keep quiet if they had nothing positive to say, but we got comments back like "Shut up you w****r".

So to the NSM Upper, it's understandable no-one wants to sign for us when we have idiotic fans like you lot laying into them all game.

Im aware this is only a few people, as I know a lot of people who sit in the Upper and always get behind the lads, but the abuse hurled at Taylor and Eardley was out of order last night.

No doubt the same will follow on Saturday if we go one down.

We were bad last night, there is no getting away from that fact, but the level of abuse from the NSM upper last night was ridiculous. The abuse seemed reserved for just the two players, Chris Taylor and Neal Eardley.

Whilst I cant argue that neither of them were very good last night, they did not deserve the level of abuse they got. Whenever we were attacking, one guy would pipe up "Get in the box Taylor you f*****g d**k." Mmm Constructive!!! And Eardley got a ridiculous amount of stick for putting the ball down the line, when, to be frank, he had no options what-so-ever in the midfield.

Me and a few friends kept shouting up for them to keep quiet if they had nothing positive to say, but we got comments back like "Shut up you w****r".

So to the NSM Upper, it's understandable no-one wants to sign for us when we have idiotic fans like you lot laying into them all game.

Im aware this is only a few people, as I know a lot of people who sit in the Upper and always get behind the lads, but the abuse hurled at Taylor and Eardley was out of order last night.

No doubt the same will follow on Saturday if we go one down.

Now I'm sure you ain't aiming this at me personally as I sit in the Lookers Upper and try and get behind the lads as much as possible but can you honestly say that our own fans prevent players from coming to the club. Neil kilkenny was liked here alot people didn't get on his back but he still left to leeds because they offered him better money. I don't like being sat next to a moaner either but last night it was understandable and justifiable am sorry. Footballers have to be thick skinned and the ones that have the thickest skin and make millions out of the sport.

Any players reading this not liking that miserable git who sits their and moans at you all game from the safety of the stand, just go and prove the git wrong you never know you might be a millionaire one day.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Near where I sit Jarrett was also getting abuse. Although Jarrett and Eardley both did have shockers, the abuse coming from them was even more shocking. When NSM closes down, they will either go in main stand upper who by all accounts say nothing, or the chaddy, where i hope the hardcore singers will outsing them so they cant be heard!!!

Maybe everyone who hurls abuse at their own team should be invited to watch a friendly at the end of the season, only the NSM upper will be open and it will coincide with knocking the bloody thing down.

problemo solved.

Maybe everyone who hurls abuse at their own team should be invited to watch a friendly at the end of the season, only the NSM upper will be open and it will coincide with knocking the bloody thing down.

problemo solved.

Can't they just all go in the RRE? You know the bit that says 'Away fans'.

Guest sheridans_world

Yea, the NSM coming down could be a blessing in disguise, moving fans all over the ground, splitting up moaning groups that will have sat in the same seat for millenia decades.

Guest sheridans_world

I'd sack the RRE off and leave it for away fans, cram us lot into the chaddy and the main stand. Might actually get a decent song going once or twice.

no lets not get into the war of the stands and as NSM upper vviewer i am not defending the moaners in our stand but the only reason most people can hear em is cause the very very very very very Noisy chaddy end :grin: was once again on top note - i dont think so.

every stand as their moaners its just the chaddy end and main stand express it with silence, when we are playing bad, and it is only a small minority that are top note whingers just like its a small monority in the chaddy end who occassionally sing

i will just have to go and be a main stand silencer next season and for the record i would sit in the rocky road end every time b4 the chaddy end

Edited by neiladamsheadband

no lets not get into the war of the stands and as NSM upper vviewer i am not defending the moaners in our stand but the only reason most people can hear em is cause the very very very very very Noisy chaddy end :grin: was once again on top note - i dont think so.

every stand as their moaners its just the chaddy end and main stand express it with silence, when we are playing bad, and it is only a small minority that are top note whingers just like its a small monority in the chaddy end who occassionally sing

i will just have to go and be a main stand silencer next season and for the record i would sit in the rocky road end every time b4 the chaddy end

OhJohnnyEyre isnt referring to your end of the NSM Upper. He's on about the very last block nearest the R.R.E - He's very right in that everything coming out of there seemed to be nothing but disgraceful. Luckily the lad sat next to Paddy didnt care what they shouted back down and told them to pack it in, more than one time. Just glad I moved down the other end in the 2nd half - all we had to put up with was that stupid "quacking" noise after anything remotely 'decent'

God forbid they ever slate your beloved Gary Mac, ey Paddy. :grin:

My ticket for the NSM Upper was spare on tuesday so I gave it to my younger brother who hasnt been in a while. When I next saw him and apologised accordingly he just laughed and said "They dont like the rightback there do they I couldnt believe the stick he was getting, or the skinny winger either!" Knowing him it must have been bad for that daydreamer to get onto it!!!

OhJohnnyEyre isnt referring to your end of the NSM Upper. He's on about the very last block nearest the R.R.E - He's very right in that everything coming out of there seemed to be nothing but disgraceful.

Oi! don't lump me in with this, I sit there but don't get on the backs of players, there are a few others who don't do this either.

your wrong in saying the moan (main) stand expresses its thoughts through silence. i sit on the front row of the white block (upper nearest rre) and am surrounded by them. tbh my dad is one of the worst for it, but there are numourous others around who continually slate players. i heard abuse for constantine even before he had kicked a ball on tues, and the amount of times i heard slating of taylor and eardley was ridiculous. I dont mind throwing it back in their faces and giving them some if i think they are wrong (as many of you will know from the walsall game).

In all honesty i truelly believe some of them think its funny to rant and rave, just to make a show of themselves.