Help Required on Saturday

OAFC want to canvass people who normally sit in The Broadway Stand on Saturday to get an idea as to where would be the most popular areas to relocate when that Stand is demolished. They have asked OWTB Members to help out.

There are 7 turnstiles so at least 7 people are required to assist with the Survey. Clipboards; questionnaires and pens will be provided and the canvassing will start around 13.45.

If you are interested in helping out, then please add a post to this message. Full instructions will be given on the day and I'll also add further information regarding meeting times and places as soon as I hear more. In the meantime, if anyone has any questions then fire away and I'll answer them as best I can.

Cheers Phill

I'll be at the Fan's game too so if you need a lift back to Boundary Park, just let me know.

Cheer for the offer, butill be driving straight there from work. let us know on sat at the owtb game what the crack is for the afternoon

Cheer for the offer, butill be driving straight there from work. let us know on sat at the owtb game what the crack is for the afternoon

AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN... FREE ENTRY ETC ETC :grin: Oh and do you get to wear a fluo jacket (or next seasons away kit) to prevent us falling fowl of safety regulations...... :grin:

Ditto - I'm guessing main entrance means the main stand side? Or do you mean main entrance to the Lookers?

The Main Stand Main Entrance is where I meant. The one near the Ticket office and Club Shop.

See you later.

More volunteers still needed so feel free to come along if you are able to help the Club with this.

There were 5 of us there trying to cover 7 turnstiles (in the pissing rain) from 1.45 until around 2.50 when we deserted our posts to go and take up our seats and watch the game.

Sorry if we missed you but to be honest, by 2.50, most of us were a bit pig-sick of taking flak from numerous moaning gits when all we were trying to do was gauge opinion on behalf of The Club.

There were 5 of us there trying to cover 7 turnstiles (in the pissing rain) from 1.45 until around 2.50 when we deserted our posts to go and take up our seats and watch the game.

Sorry if we missed you but to be honest, by 2.50, most of us were a bit pig-sick of taking flak from numerous moaning gits when all we were trying to do was gauge opinion on behalf of The Club.

What the bleeding hell were they moaning about!? :blink:

What the bleeding hell were they moaning about!? :blink:

i got various different comments.

"I dont want a club credit card"

"F**K OFF PR**k"

People blatantly ignoring you

Makes me laugh. it will be those people who moan they never get consulted about anything to do with the club. I did get one little girl though who saw me sneeze and offered me a tissue. bless. she was no more than 4.

but still, the majority were friendly, saw a few common faces, ran out of sheets so im guessing i did my job