Doesn't give a monkeys.

what oldham people think!!!!

who does he think he is, prob not going to shout anything tho on saturday incaste the steward throw me out for abusing him haha!!!! TUESDAY NIGHT WAS COMICAL nowt else said

lets see if we can get over 4000 on sat (FINGERS CROSSED)

ktf...oafc...

Edited by kellysheroes

what oldham people think!!!!

who does he think he is, prob not going to shout anything tho on saturday incaste the steward throw me out for abusing him haha!!!! TUESDAY NIGHT WAS COMICAL nowt else said

lets see if we can get over 4000 on sat (FINGERS CROSSED)

ktf...oafc...

Why should he care?!

Just because our fans are obsessed with him, doesnt mean he is obsessed with our fans.

Guest sheridans_world
Why should he care?!

Just because our fans are obsessed with him, doesnt mean he is obsessed with our fans.

:sleeping: I think you are obsessed with defending him, Tranny in disguise?

Guest sheridans_world
Not at all mate.

I think if our fans concentrated on the current instead of the past, it would be helpful thats all.

I agree, but, football is all about giving abuse out to opposition people. Thats what makes stadiums 'fortresses', the fans giving it to oppo players, managers, physio's ( :grin: ). I think everyone in turn concentrates on the present a helluva lot more than the past, hence why Ronnie Moore (as far as stick is concerned)is only mentioned around the time we play Tranmere. It may be mentioned about how much of a rubbish manager he was but thats different!

Kind of like Martin Allen, used to get loads of stick of us around the time we played Brentford, but wasnt mentioned the rest of the season!

Not at all mate.

I think if our fans concentrated on the current instead of the past, it would be helpful thats all.

I think I'm getting through watching Latics at the moment (excluding the odd excellent performance) by thinking about the past and the future - what has been and what could be - rather than what a less-than-exhilerating performance is going on in front of me!

I think I'm getting through watching Latics at the moment (excluding the odd excellent performance) by thinking about the past and the future - what has been and what could be - rather than what a less-than-exhilerating performance is going on in front of me!

I cant disagree there Maddog.

Guest sheridans_world
I cant disagree there Maddog.

So yea basically, the way we played at Forest away, Carisle at home and when we thrased Port Vale last week, we'll be hammering Tranmere tommorow and kicking them out of the playoff spots!

So yea basically, the way we played at Forest away, Carisle at home and when we thrased Port Vale last week, we'll be hammering Tranmere tommorow and kicking them out of the playoff spots!

Pity we couldnt turn over Hartlepool really! We would of been above them after tomorrow.

You've gotta have hope! :grin:

He is probably correct in many ways.

:censored: - If that doesn't get through the swear filter - Never mind the.....

We stayed up despite of him, we had chances to secure our League one status for weeks before the final game against Bradford. Chesterfield away for example, a crucial must win game so what does Ronnie do? Tinker with the system that had been bringing results, stick three up front and hope for the best. It resulted in a pretty shambolic performance and did not get the result needed.

When a new manager comes in most teams get a bit of bounce and performances pick up and points are gained, a stick of celery could have been in charge that season and we would have stayed up, Talbot could actually have stayed and we would have stayed up. It winds me up the way he tries to take the credit for keeping us up.

If his style of football could have got us promoted then I would have been all for it but we were getting results or performances. Some of the gossip that was coming out of BP at the time did not reflect on him very well, football stuff and non-footballing stuff. I have defended Talbot in the last paragraph so I am usually a forgiving man but I can't defend this clown. He is the worst sort of scouser, not been banged up and is still breathing.

Guest sheridans_world
Pity we couldnt turn over Hartlepool really! We would of been above them after tomorrow.

3 points tommorow and 3 points midweek next week, nice and easy :)

Guest sheridans_world
"Nice", "Easy" and "Latics" dont seem to go together. Ha Ha.....

Suppose in the sameway that

'Tranmere', 'in' and 'playoffs'

or

"Tranmere", "Play" and "Football" dont go together :)