Calm down everyone, we will be okay

I dont no . Stam did not look fit on Tuesday and i think Thompson would be fired up against the bin dippers.

No....sorry, but just no! Rather have a one-legged Stam than Thompson back in. Maybe if the plague hits us, then he can play. And if he does, he'll have my support and hope he'll do the biz. But to be frank, he never should've been brought here.

No....sorry, but just no! Rather have a one-legged Stam than Thompson back in. Maybe if the plague hits us, then he can play. And if he does, he'll have my support and hope he'll do the biz. But to be frank, he never should've been brought here.

Were a nice set of fans arent we?

no wonder no one wants to play for us.

We haven't seen a fully fit Thompson play for us yet and at the beginning of the season when he did play (he was carrying an injury) he was playing in a pretty crap team, give they guy a chance before everyone starts saying how rubbish he is

If Allott gets a knock though or is suspended Kalala would do a job. We need a squad of players not just a team.

He could do a job but a very limited one. I'm not being harsh on him i just hink he's a poor player and should be playing in a lower league. Thommo has been another disasterous signing by Shez, cost us how many goals at the start of the season with his consistantly poor play (regardless of injuries and the ususal rubbish some come up with to explain poor form) and the out with a long term injury.

Not shez's fault as i thought he was a good signing when we got him and the trannies rate him so worth a punt, just don't think it's worked out from him. Just can't see him getting in the team above Gregs or Hazell, or even Stam. We need players in other area's of the pitch more than a 4th choice centre half. Same with Kalala. Bring in a youngster like Ashley kelly if Allot get's injured. Or sign someone on loan?

Get shut of both and sign a winger or striker or creative midfielder.

We haven't seen a fully fit Thompson play for us yet and at the beginning of the season when he did play (he was carrying an injury) he was playing in a pretty crap team, give they guy a chance before everyone starts saying how rubbish he is

Wondered how long it'd be before someone trotted that out....

I saw him fit and playing thanks. Playing for Forest against us as I counted the goals going in. And also for Tranmere once. Couldn't understand him being brought here and then at Clyde, saw something I never thought a professional footballer could be capable of. He played half decent for us vs 10 man Southend and was gash for the rest to the preportions fo Mark Arber. Not a surprise one bit that the defence improved a million times once he left the scene.

Sorry...I'd like to see him do well and prove me wrong, but he's been gash...was before he arrived and has been since.

Wondered how long it'd be before someone trotted that out....

I saw him fit and playing thanks. Playing for Forest against us as I counted the goals going in. And also for Tranmere once. Couldn't understand him being brought here and then at Clyde, saw something I never thought a professional footballer could be capable of. He played half decent for us vs 10 man Southend and was gash for the rest to the preportions fo Mark Arber. Not a surprise one bit that the defence improved a million times once he left the scene.

Sorry...I'd like to see him do well and prove me wrong, but he's been gash...was before he arrived and has been since.

Takes more than seeing someone play 2 competitive games to fairly judge a player. Should he get back in our team when he's fit and he turns out to be an awful player for us then fair enough but he deserves the chance to fight his way back into the squad after he played through injury, i know lots of players do this but there are plenty that dont and it at least shows that he wants to play and not just pick up his wage

Takes more than seeing someone play 2 competitive games to fairly judge a player. Should he get back in our team when he's fit and he turns out to be an awful player for us then fair enough but he deserves the chance to fight his way back into the squad after he played through injury, i know lots of players do this but there are plenty that dont and it at least shows that he wants to play and not just pick up his wage

No, no.....3 games in defences leaking 8 goals last season. Forest said bye, bye....Tranmere never followed up their interest. Hmmmm.....then fast forward....had a full pre-season and played 7 games before being injured in his 8th game....never was injured at all at the start of the season. But convenient to say he was playing injured if you like to cover up the fact he's been (as I expected) a poor player who we shouldn't have signed. Would like him to prove me wrong, but he needs to be sticking in plenty of decent reserve games before he warrants removing Stam or Hazell....a poor form Stam is still better than what Thompson was producing in July, August and September.

Bearing in mind that Spike doesn't watch Latics

Not for the lack of wanting to! Unfortunately my illness (and, no, it's not mental - well, not all of it!) prevents me from leading a normal life, which would include going to watch my beloved football team. As I have said previously, I can only really go off what I read on here and match reports on the official site, 'Chron etc.

(and has a bit of previous in playing with the minds of red-blooded males)

Not me! Right location - wrong person! The "culprit" you seek now lives in Spain and is definitely a female of the annoying variety.

then I think that you could be right there mate.

Yes, it was a tongue-in-cheek response. The article on the official site didn't exactly make me jump and down with joy, although from what I've read, Kalala doesn't seem too bad a player.

The article on the official site didn't exactly make me jump and down with joy, although from what I've read, Kalala doesn't seem too bad a player.

I think a lot of people are forgetting what Kalala did for us in the Everton game....a lot can sing "Who put the ball in the scousers net?" and hero-worship the obvious hero's from that day but Kalala showed that day exactly what's in his locker by doing the ugly stuff. It was pretty awesome how he made himself like a brick wall across the midfield that day. He's not the best when he's got the ball at his feet, but he definitely could be a great squad player for us to close games out.