Apparently at it with "Wosie Webster" out of Corrie too I read this week (ok, another rag story)....he did all the chasing apparently too, so is very keen on her. Life must be good for him in Manchester at present....hope he doesn't get a bad groin injury though :grin:

Apparently at it with "Wosie Webster" out of Corrie too I read this week (ok, another rag story)....he did all the chasing apparently too, so is very keen on her. Life must be good for him in Manchester at present....hope he doesn't get a bad groin injury though :grin:

LOL.

I wouldn't think Wosie would be able to handle such a "big lad". Rumour has it that the reason he can jump so high is because his "manhood" can wrap around the moon.

Kind of Like Zebedee with the spring thing.

Ok, it comes from the rag that is the the bleeding heart of middle England, but another Micah rumour. This time Juve are apparently interested.

Ker-ching time??

Can it be a Ker ching time for Latics if he signs for a foreign club ?

Guest oa_exile
Can it be a Ker ching time for Latics if he signs for a foreign club ?

He is under contract at Citeh so would move for a fee , so the Kerching is safe :)