Music : 5 from your iPod

Matt

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. :wink:

Im not really into the who but the Greatest hits album is pretty darn good!

Im a massive Carpets fan, and also the stupidest, i wanted to watch them at Tokyo's but asked my "Mate" to get the tickets, unfortunately he decided it would be better to get drunk and forget all about it, then lie and say he had them!

No. :wink:  

Im not really into the who but the Greatest hits album is pretty darn good!

Im a massive Carpets fan, and also the stupidest, i wanted to watch them at Tokyo's but asked my "Mate" to get the tickets, unfortunately he decided it would be better to get drunk and forget all about it, then lie and say he had them!

It's on 'Who better who's best' which was their greatest hits from afew years ago.

I'm going to have to change this to 5 on the walkman

Killers - Mr.Brightside

Killers - When you were young

Lostprophets - rooftops

Razorlight - America

Panic at the disco - lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.

Big - New FADS

Lazy Painter Jane - Belle and Seb.

:headfones:

Nice, very very nice.

BTW, did you come to Duchess of York in Leeds to see New FADs with us? Dunno about 1990 ish when the third album came out, had 'em on my MP3 player today and was thinking about being there.

I remember you came to the Bunnymen friends only gig with us but that one I can't remember at all.

BTW, B'Men are doing that Cancer charity gig that Andy Rourke has organised, Charlies are on the bill too, and it is rumoured that Marr is going to do a spot (heard that from Sian at what was Suite 16).

KtF,

Derek.

I remember you came to the Bunnymen friends only gig with us but that one I can't remember at all.

All I can remember about that gig was us going backstage to meet up with a band. Oh, and a groovy house room on another floor.

Who else was on that night? Multimedia, ACR - not sure about that, Lucid Dream, Where's The Beach?... can't remember rock all else...

I'm afraid I didn't get to see the New FADs at that time :(

All I can remember about that gig was us going backstage to meet up with a band. Oh, and a groovy house room on another floor.

Who else was on that night? Multimedia, ACR - not sure about that, Lucid Dream, Where's The Beach?... can't remember rock all else...

I'm afraid I didn't get to see the New FADs at that time :(

Lucid Dream defo, that was the band of the guy from Cheltenham that used to run the fan club who was an Everton fan, Dave Balfe. Didn't Will Sergeant do something with BOM too (in the house room - t'was quite a cool warehouse) before picking up his Strat?

ACR definitely not, though Cautey and Drummond were there as boozy guests.

There were a few other bands on but I am Fliped if I know who they were, I can only just remember who we went with. Very drunk and far too many drugs. I think I remember having a big chat with Les on the side of the stage at one point (whilst he was playing), he was stoned as a crow and I made him look absolutely fine

Me, you, Lizzy Lee, Rebecca Mac and that miserable toilet brush Garforth went didn't we?

Didn't I get off with that largeish Lass from Congleton who I had seen about a million times at B'Men gigs over the years?

I blame Balfe, Everton toilet brush!

KtF,

Derek.

Today I've been mostly listening to:

Lush - Orbital (I'm listening to the Brown Album as I type)

Here Comes The Rumour Mill - Young Knives

Go With The Flow - QOTSA

Retreat - The Rakes

Surface To Air - The Chemical Bros.