when ronnie gets the boot...

and the trannies realise what we have been telling them for 2 years, will it lead to a mutual understanding? or will we just laugh at them all the MOORE ( sorry no pun intended). somehow i think the trannies rivalry is here to stay no matter what happens, as long as we are in the same league and playing each other regularly.

nothing better than a victory over the bin dippers

He has to get the boot sometime, he can't stay there forever.

there is only rivalry because of ronnie moore.

all songs sung today were directed at him and his son....there was no mention of small team from wales,or in your liverpool slums.

there is only rivalry because of ronnie moore.

all songs sung today were directed at him and his son....there was no mention of small team from wales,or in your liverpool slums.

i would disagree with that ed. before Ronnie went there, there was bad feeling due to them calling us manc's and us not liking it. thus we returned the favour by calling them bindippers etc etc...

I seem to recall a lot of resentment in the mid 90's when Granada, used to always show they're games on the Granda match live. I think one weekend we played Bolton at home, and they were set to show it until they had a change of heart in the last minute and showed Tranmere against Grimsby instead

I think our rivalry with the Trannies goes back a fair way. At the time I reckon we hated John Aldridge at least as much as Ronnie.

while in the premier we always got drawn against them in the cup, and they always seemed to beat us, or that might just be my vague childhood memory playing tricks on me

Nahhhhhh, I've hated Tranmere for years! Maybe something about us being quite close geographically, and having been in the same division for a number of seasons.

Good god...finally...something our lot ain't blaming Ronnie for!!! (not for the want of trying for some) :wink: